Posted on 2019-11-23, by everest555.
Implementing GDPR, ePrivacy and SCA Regulations Before AI
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 257 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn GDPR, ePrivacy & SCA. Hands-on Activities - Free GDPR Live Project Focusing on Data Transfers and Data Integrity.
What you'll learn
You will learn the European Union ePrivacy Regulation
You will learn the GDPR seven Data Protection Principles
You will learn the Concepts and Definitions
You will learn the Differences Between Personal and Sensitive Data
You will learn more about Electronic And Telephone Marketing
You will learn more about Exemptions And Complaints
You will learn the ePrivacy Consent, Cookies and Confidentiality
You will learn when to appoint a Data Protection Officer
You will learn more about Communications Networks And Services
You will learn to how to carry out GDPR Readiness Assessment
You will learn more about Business To Business Marketing
You will learn how to implement the Data Protection by Design and Default
You will learn the General Data Protection Regulation Individual Rights
You will learn when to report Personal Data Breaches
You will learn how to create an Information Asset Register
A desire on how to implement ePrivacy and GDPR Before AI
An interest in Data Governance Control Framework
Basic Data Privacy knowledge
Basic English knowledge
Basic IT skills
Accessing Data Privacy Risks and knowing whether an organization is compliant with certain legal parameters are two things that can bring any company down when they are oblivious of what should be done.
Hence, this course will be showing you how you can implement the General Data Protection Regulation by setting a couple of things right in your organization. On this course, you will be given in-depth lessons on General Data Protection Regulation as well as mitigating risks compliance.
Our instructors are well-experienced and true professionals in every sense of the word. Their method of interaction is what can be appreciated by any class of students. Our experience in the field of data cannot be overemphasized and our achievements speak volumes. We have spent quality time and plenty of years to build our knowledge and track record on Data Governance Control Framework, intimating us with the necessary knowledge in this field of study. We have got the best assessment methods for evaluating our students' performance in the course of their learning, and our teaching techniques are nothing short of absolute brilliance.
Above all, the benefits of going through this course are simply enormous. Participants will be fully entrenched in the know regarding how they can implement the General Data Protection Regulation. Participants should at the end of the day be able to establish the vulnerability status of an organization on data privacy risks.
Who this course is for:
Any IT Professionals willing to learn how to implement ePrivacy and GDPR Before AI
Employees or business owners processing EU citizen's personal data
Anyone working in corporate governance or information technology
Anyone interested in implementing ePrivacy and GDPR Before AI
Anyone interested in avoiding ePrivacy and GDPR fines
Anyone interested in learning ePrivacy and GDPR
- Ebooks list page : 41876
- 2019-09-26Implementing GDPR, ePrivacy and SCA Regulations Before AI
- 2019-08-27Implementing GDPR, ePrivacy and SCA Regulations Before AI
- 2019-08-24Implementing GDPR, ePrivacy and SCA Regulations Before AI
- 2020-10-09Implementing A Hybrid And Secure Microsoft Exchange Online
- 2020-10-09Implementing Career Gate And Applicant Tracking System
- 2020-09-26Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery for Azure SQL Databases
- 2020-09-21Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery for Azure SQL Databases
- 2020-07-31Core Python Implementing Iterators, Iterables and Collections
- 2020-07-08Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Microsoft Exchange Online
- 2020-06-01Implementing Data Continuity And Availability In Microsoft Azure [updated Feb 11, 2020] - Removed
- 2020-05-26Implementing Data Continuity And Availability In Microsoft Azure - Removed
- 2020-05-25Implementing Failover Clustering And Storage Spaces Direct In Windows Server 2019 - Removed
- 2020-05-13Embassies to China - Diplomacy and Cultural Encounters Before the Opium Wars
- 2020-05-04Oracle Solaris and Veritas Cluster : An Easy-build Guide: A try-at-home, practical guide to implementing Oracle/Solaris and Veritas clustering using a desktop or laptop
- 2020-04-18The Miracle Morning for Writers: How to Build a Writing Ritual That Increases Your Impact and Your Income (Before 8AM) (The Miracle Morning Book Series) (Volume 5)
- 2020-04-15Implementing A Hybrid And Secure Microsoft Messaging Platform
- 2020-03-30Implementing Data Continuity and Availability in Microsoft Azure [Updated Feb 11, 2020] - Removed
- 2020-02-03Mastering Java Machine Learning: A Java developer's guide to implementing machine learning and big data architectures
- 2020-01-15Implementing Failover Clustering and Storage Spaces Direct in Windows Server 2019 - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.