Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Philippe Compain, Olivier R. Martin, "Iminosugars: From Synthesis to Therapeutic Applications"
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0470033916 | PDF | pages: 486 | 21.7 mb
Iminosugars form undoubtedly the most attractive of carbohydrate mimics reported so far. In these structures, the substitution of the endocyclic oxygen of sugars by a basic nitrogen atom leads to remarkable biological properties and raises many challenges in organic synthesis. Since the discovery of their biological activity as glycosidase inhibitors in the 1970's, these polyvalent molecules have progressively made their way from the laboratory to the clinic.
The impressive series of discoveries in the field over the past ten years indicates clearly that it is "a boom time" for iminosugar chemistry and biology. The scope of their profile as inhibitors has been extended to a number of enzymes such as phosphorylases, glycosyltransferases or metalloproteinases, and iminosugars now constitute lead compounds for the development of new therapeutic agents for a wide range of diseases including diabetes, viral infections, lysosomal storage disorders and tumor metastasis.
Latest developments, from iminosugar synthesis to their use in clinical studies, are presented in this book, which contains contributions from over fifteen of the major chemists, biochemists and drug developers in this rapidly expanding field. An extensive table correlating the structures of more than 600 iminosugars of therapeutic interest with their biological activities is also included in the book and should prove particularly useful to aid with the design and the discovery of novel bioactive substances.
Iminosugars: From Synthesis to Therapeutic Application provides a unique resource for academic and industrial researchers working in the field of iminosugars and glycomimetics of biological and/or therapeutic interest: organic chemists, medicinal chemists, carbohydrate chemists and medical scientists.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37747
- 2018-11-15Iminosugars From Synthesis to Therapeutic Applications
- 2009-07-07Iminosugars: From Synthesis to Therapeutic Applications (REPOST)
- 2007-12-27Iminosugars: From Synthesis to Therapeutic Applications
- 2021-08-16Polymer and Polymer-Hybrid Nanoparticles From Synthesis to Biomedical Applications
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Polymer and Polymer-Hybrid Nanoparticles: From Synthesis to Biomedical Applications
- 2014-05-31Polymer and Polymer-Hybrid Nanoparticles: From Synthesis to Biomedical Applications
- 2014-05-21Polymer and Polymer-Hybrid Nanoparticles: From Synthesis to Biomedical Applications
- 2020-07-29Phosphorus-Based Polymers: From Synthesis to Applications (Polymer Chemistry Series)
- 2020-05-16Transparent Electronics From Synthesis to Applications
- 2020-02-26Membranes: From Biological Functions to Therapeutic Applications
- 2020-01-06Revolution of Perovskite: Synthesis, Properties and Applications (Materials Horizons: From Nature to Nanomaterials)
- 2019-06-28Micro- and Nanostructured Polymer Systems From Synthesis to Applications
- 2019-06-26Applied RNAi From Fundamental Research to Therapeutic Applications
- 2019-02-17Transparent Electronics From Synthesis to Applications
- 2019-02-05Transparent Electronics: From Synthesis to Applications
- 2019-01-31Iptycenes Chemistry From Synthesis to Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-14Iptycenes Chemistry From Synthesis to Applications
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Polymeric Materials with Antimicrobial Activity: From Synthesis to Applications (RSC Polymer Chemistry Series)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Helicene Chemistry: From Synthesis to Applications - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.