Posted on 2020-05-23, by books_lover.
There is an ever-growing importance of events in modern society, and, until now, existing literature on events has been dominated by the economic perspective. This book addresses the social and cultural side of events and explores the role they have in fostering change and community development. It examines the transformative function of events in the context of development studies--as phenomena that can promote and facilitate human development, including social, societal and individual change. This book provides vital and timely exploration and encourages the study of more diverse themes within event management.
- Ebooks list page : 43687
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Ideological, Social and Cultural Aspects of Events
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Social and Cultural Aspects of Language Learning in Study Abroad (Language Learning & Language Teaching)
- 2019-08-23Cultural Transmission Psychological, Developmental, Social, and Methodological Aspects
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The A-Z of Death and Dying: Social, Medical, and Cultural Aspects
- 2013-11-07Cultural Transmission: Psychological, Developmental, Social, and Methodological Aspects
- 2010-01-27The Impact of the Roman Army (200 B.C. A.D. 476): Economic, Social, Political, Religious and Cultural Aspects
- 2020-05-18Cognitive Sociolinguistics: Social and cultural variation in cognition and language use (Benjamins Current Topics)
- 2020-05-13Encyclopedia of Social and Cultural Anthropology (Routledge World Reference)
- 2020-05-06Communicating Women's Health: Social and Cultural Norms that Influence Health Decisions (Routledge Research in Health Communication)
- 2020-04-30Renaissance Ethnography and the Invention of the Human: New Worlds, Maps and Monsters (Cambridge Social and Cultural Histories)
- 2020-04-29Alcohol in Latin America: A Social and Cultural History
- 2020-04-26Rethinking Creativity: Contributions from social and cultural psychology (Cultural Dynamics of Social Representation)
- 2020-04-26After the Korean War: An Intimate History (Studies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare)
- 2020-04-23Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights in International Law: Contemporary Issues and Challenges
- 2020-04-23Going to the Palais: A Social And Cultural History of Dancing and Dance Halls in Britain, 1918-1960
- 2020-02-26Freshwater Fish in England: A Social and Cultural History of Coarse Fish from Prehistory to the Present Day
- 2020-02-08Shell-Shock and Medical Culture in First World War Britain (Studies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare)
- 2019-12-14Cyborg Futures: Cross-disciplinary Perspectives on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (Social and Cultural Studies of Robots and AI)
- 2019-12-12Women in India A Social and Cultural History, Volume 1
- 2019-12-02Enchanting Robots: Intimacy, Magic, and Technology (Social and Cultural Studies of Robots and AI)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.