Posted on 2017-09-18, by nokia241186.
ICTs in Developing Countries: Research, Practices and Policy Implications by Bidit Dey, Karim Sorour, Raffaele Filieri
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1137469498 | 191 Pages | PDF | 1.8 MB
ICTs in Developing Countries is a collection of conceptual and empirical works on the adoption and impacts of ICT use in developing societies.
ICTs in Developing Countries is a collection of conceptual and empirical works on the adoption and impacts of ICT use in developing societies. Bringing together a wide range of disciplines and contributors, it offers a rich examination of digital divide and ICT for development both in terms of contextual information and disciplinary perspectives.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 31964
- 2011-11-15[request]Choice Experiments In Developing Countries Implementation, Challenges and Policy Implications
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Trade Adjustment Costs in Developing Countries: Impacts, Determinants and Policy Responses
- 2010-09-23Trade Adjustment Costs in Developing Countries: Impacts, Determinants and Policy Responses
- 2011-12-28Climate change research: Evaluation and policy implications
- 2017-09-12Learning and Education in Developing Countries Research and Policy for the Post-2015 UN Development Goals
- 2020-02-25Federalism and Education: Ongoing Challenges and Policy Strategies in Ten Countries (Research in Education Policy: Local, National, and Global Perspectives)
- 2018-06-26Management of Greywater in Developing Countries Alternative Practices, Treatment and Potential for Reuse and Recycling
- 2020-05-04Tourism Marketing for Developing Countries: Battling Stereotypes and Crises in Asia, Africa and the Middle East
- 2020-05-04Handbook of Psychopathology in Intellectual Disability: Research, Practice, and Policy (Autism and Child Psychopathology Series)
- 2020-04-08Application of Most-Favoured-Nation Clauses by Investor-State Arbitral Tribunals: Implications for the Developing Countries (International Law and the Global South)
- 2019-12-25Renewable Energy in Developing Countries: Local Development and Techno-Economic Aspects (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2019-12-24Teacher Development and Teacher Education in Developing Countries: On Becoming and Being a Teacher - Removed
- 2019-12-06Urban Climate Change Adaptation in Developing Countries: Policies, Projects, and Scenarios
- 2019-12-01Handbook of Children and Prejudice: Integrating Research, Practice, and Policy
- 2019-11-27Arts Education and Cultural Diversity: Policies, Research, Practices and Critical Perspectives (Yearbook of Arts Education Research for Cultural Diversity and Sustainable Development)
- 2019-07-11Research, Practices, and Innovations in Global Risk and Contingency Management
- 2019-05-21Handbook of Children and Prejudice: Integrating Research, Practice, and Policy
- 2019-01-31Handbook of Psychopathology in Intellectual Disability Research, Practice, and Policy - Removed
- 2019-01-31The Conservation Handbook Research, Management and Policy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.