Posted on 2020-11-22, by nokia241186.
English | November 10th, 2020 | ISBN: 1947540041, 1947540157 | 318 pages | EPUB | 2.68 MB
A hopeful vision of the post-covid-19 world of work and society, with practical guidance for how to get there.
In this entertaining, thought-provoking, and comprehensive guidebook on work flexibility, Robert Hawkins builds on new and old management theories, case studies, interviews, and his own personal journey from rigidity to flexibility to show leaders how to free hundreds, thousands, millions of people from a way of working that doesn't meet expectations for modern life. Humans Are Not Robots provides theory and evidence to show the urgent need for flexibility for all and then offers practical guidance on rolling out sustainable and successful (and profitable) flexibility campaigns.
Hawkins explores various types of flexibility, including remote work, flexitime, compressed workweeks, and job sharing, as well as those not commonly discussed (reduced hours with full pay, return-to-work internships, flexibility in manufacturing, healthcare, construction).
He delves into the science of human needs theory to demonstrate how the traditional nine-to-five workplace creates unsustainable lives and shows that, with even small changes, leaders in any industry can use flexibility to:
• Make work a vital and fun part of life again
• Boost productivity, engagement, and innovation
• Reduce gender inequality and domestic violence
• Delay retirement of workers and mitigate the issues of an ageing population
• Fight obesity and reduce the burden of poor health on individuals and health systems
• Ensure that people maintain needed skills and relevance in the face of increased automation and uncertainty
• Impact climate change
• and do all of this while increasing profits.
Part philosophical and scientific journey, part how-to guide, Humans are Not Robots provides readers a deep-dive into the world of work flexibility to learn how to fully unlock its power. Essential reading for leaders of any organization, the book presents a stark and beautiful vision of what people's lives could be, and the idea that this can be achieved right now.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45328
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Secret Reasons Why Teachers Are Not Using Web 2.0 Tools and What School Librarians Can Do about It
- 2018-10-02Women vs Feminism Why We All Need Liberating from the Gender Wars
- 2018-09-28Women vs Feminism Why We All Need Liberating from the Gender Wars
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Good Intentions Are Not Enough: Why We Fail at Helping Others
- 2017-11-01Women vs Feminism: Why We All Need Liberating from the Gender Wars
- 2019-07-18^(Wonderful) - Why You Should Read Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are by Seth Stephens-Davidowitz Online or Download [PDF, EPUB, MOBI]
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Hoodwinked: An Economic Hit Man Reveals Why the World Financial Markets Imploded - and What We Need to Do to Remake Them [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-26[PDF] You Are Not Your Mind: How To Control Your Thoughts And Live A Healthy, Positive And Fulfilling Life (Positive Thinking, Mindfulness, Focus, Stress Free, Mind Set, Mind Control Book 1)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Girls Like Us: Fighting for a World Where Girls Are Not for Sale, an Activist Finds Her Calling and Heals Herself
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Beyond the Wall of Resistance: Why 70% of All Changes Still Fail and What You Can Do About It
- 2016-12-26[PDF] Girls Like Us: Fighting for a World Where Girls Are Not for Sale, an Activist Finds Her Calling and Heals Herself
- 2013-01-10Girls Like Us: Fighting for a World Where Girls Are Not for Sale, an Activist Finds Her Calling and Heals Herself
- 2011-09-28Hoodwinked: An Economic Hit Man Reveals Why the World Financial Markets Imploded--and What We Need to Do to Remake Them
- 2020-12-21Ishtar Rising Why the Goddess Went to Hell and What to Expect Now That She's Returning
- 2020-06-26Dream Big Know What You Want, Why You Want It, and What Youre Going to Do About It
- 2019-07-29#(Best) - Why You Should Read Deep: Freediving, Renegade Science, and What the Ocean Tells Us about Ourselves by James Nestor Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2019-07-25#$(Favorable) - Why You Should Read No Visible Bruises: What We Don’t Know About Domestic Violence Can Kill Us by Rachel Louise Snyder Online or Download [^PDF ^EPUB ^MOBI]
- 2018-07-22Rethinking Freedom Why Freedom Has Lost Its Meaning and What Can Be Done to Save It
- 2018-06-06Rethinking Freedom Why Freedom Has Lost Its Meaning and What Can Be Done to Save It - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.