Posted on 2019-12-12, by nokia241186.
Vijay Kumar Shrotryia, "Human Well-Being and Policy in South Asia "
English | ISBN: 3030332691 | 2020 | 171 pages | PDF | 5 MB
This book explores human well-being in South Asia from a policy dimension. It discusses the cultural history and diversity of the region in order to highlight major priority areas of public policy to improve people's quality of life. The huge gap between economic development and human development, in areas such as education, health and income, is a concern for policymakers, researchers and other stakeholders. The book helps develop a strong argument for a shift of focus of state's expenditures aimed at improving human well-being, and assesses public policy initiatives from the perspectives of the stakeholders such as the state, the market, households, civil society as well as NGOs and agencies involved in this development mission. As such it is of great interest to scholars in the field of quality-of-life and well-being research and policymakers at national and international level.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 42081
- 2019-12-18Human Well-Being and Policy in South Asia (Human Well-Being Research and Policy Making)
- 2009-01-30Ecology, Policy and Politics: Human Well-being and the Natural World (Environmental Philosophies)
- 2020-01-13Reconsidering Identity Economics: Human Well-Being and Governance
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Reconsidering Identity Economics: Human Well-Being and Governance - Removed
- 2009-10-10Human Well-Being and Economic Goals (Frontier Issues in Economic Thought)
- 2009-07-07Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment
- 2011-11-09Nursing, Caring, and Complexity Science: For Human-Environment Well Being
- 2019-12-18Well-Being in Latin America: Drivers and Policies (Human Well-Being Research and Policy Making)
- 2019-12-13A Universal Declaration of Human Well-being (Wellbeing in Politics and Policy)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Policy Responses: Findings of the Responses Working Group (Millennium Ecosystem Assessment Series)
- 2011-08-15Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Policy Responses: Findings of the Responses Working Group
- 2010-09-24Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Policy Responses: Findings of the Responses Working Group
- 2018-07-09The Early Years Child Well-Being and the Role of Public Policy
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Biodiversity in Environmental Assessment: Enhancing Ecosystem Services for Human Well-Being (Ecology, Biodiversity and Conservation)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Multiscale Assessments: Findings of the Sub-Global Assessments Working Group (Millennium Ecosystem Assessment Series)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Well-Being and Beyond: Broadening the Public and Policy Discourse (New Horizons in Management series)
- 2016-09-25Well-Being and Beyond Broadening the Public and Policy Discourse
- 2013-11-07Indian Foreign and Security Policy in South Asia: Regional Power Strategies - Removed
- 2013-09-07Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Volume 2 Scenarios: Findings of the Scenarios Working Group
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.