Posted on 2019-12-18, by rizentrop.
This book explores human well-being in South Asia from a policy dimension. It discusses the cultural history and diversity of the region in order to highlight major priority areas of public policy to improve people’s quality of life. The huge gap between economic development and human development, in areas such as education, health and income, is a concern for policymakers, researchers and other stakeholders. The book helps develop a strong argument for a shift of focus of state’s expenditures aimed at improving human well-being, and assesses public policy initiatives from the perspectives of the stakeholders such as the state, the market, households, civil society as well as NGOs and agencies involved in this development mission. As such it is of great interest to scholars in the field of quality-of-life and well-being research and policymakers at national and international level.
- Ebooks list page : 42172
- 2011-10-14Toward Sustainable Municipal Organic Waste Management in South Asia
- 2019-12-12Human Well Being and Policy in South Asia
- 2019-12-18Well-Being in Latin America: Drivers and Policies (Human Well-Being Research and Policy Making)
- 2019-12-26India–Bangladesh Border Disputes: History and Post-LBA Dynamics (South Asia Economic and Policy Studies)
- 2019-12-18Urbanization and Regional Sustainability in South Asia: Socio-economic Drivers, Environmental Pressures and Policy Responses (Contemporary South Asian Studies) - Removed
- 2019-11-27Managing Domestic and International Challenges and Opportunities in Post-conflict Development: Lessons from Sri Lanka (South Asia Economic and Policy Studies)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Foreign Direct Investment in South Asia: Policy, Impact, Determinants and Challenges - Removed
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Malaria in South Asia: Eradication and Resurgence During the Second Half of the Twentieth Century (Advances in Asian Human-Environmental Research) - Removed
- 2014-04-07The Evolution and History of Human Populations in South Asia [Repost]
- 2014-04-02Foreign Direct Investment in South Asia: Policy, Impact, Determinants and Challenges
- 2014-03-31Foreign Direct Investment in South Asia: Policy, Impact, Determinants and Challenges - Removed
- 2013-11-07Indian Foreign and Security Policy in South Asia: Regional Power Strategies - Removed
- 2012-04-06The Evolution and History of Human Populations in South Asia [Repost]
- 2011-11-10The Evolution and History of Human Populations in South Asia (repost)
- 2011-09-25Authentic Human Destiny: The Paths of Shankara and Heidegger (Cultural Heritage and Contemporary Change. Series Iiib, South Asia, V. 1)
- 2011-06-26The Evolution and History of Human Populations in South Asia
- 2020-11-24Travel Leisure India and South Asia - November 2020
- 2020-11-10Travel Leisure India and South Asia - October 2020
- 2020-11-08Travel Leisure India and South Asia - September 2020
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.