Author: Tim D. White, Michael T. Black, Pieter A. Folkens
Publisher: Academic Press
Posted on 2011-09-12, by LionFar.
|Title:Human Osteology, Third Edition free ebook download
Author:Tim D. White, Michael T. Black, Pieter A. Folkens
|Description:A classic in its field, Human Osteology has been used by students and professionals for nearly two decades. Now revised and updated for a third edition, the book continues to build on its foundation of detailed photographs and practical real-world application of science. New information, expanded coverage of existing chapters, and additional supportive photographs keep this book current and valuable for both classroom and field work.
Osteologists, archaeologists, anatomists, forensic scientists, and paleontologists will all find practical information on accurately identifying, recovering, and analysing and reporting on human skeletal remains and on making correct deductions from those remains.
From the world renowned and best-selling team of osteologist Tim D. White, Michael T. Black and photographer Pieter A. Folkens
Includes hundreds of exceptional photographs in exquisite detail showing the maximum amount of anatomical information
Features updated and expanded coverage including forensic damage to bone and updated case study examples
Presents life sized images of skeletal parts for ease of study and reference
New This Edition
The number of osteological features presented in this edition has increased.
All anatomical terminology has been revised to reflect the latest standards in international anatomical terminology.
CT scans of all major long bones have been added (taken from the bones of the same individual used to illustrate the postcrania).
A new chapter with color anatomical plates designed to assist the student in understanding the relationship between bony morphology and soft-tissue anatomy.
Additional detail on the timing of appearance and fusion of primary and secondary centers of ossification.
A section on nonmetric traits has been added to each of the descriptive chapters, as well as sections illustrating and defining measurements most commonly used in human osteology.
A new case study has been added, describing the entire process entailed in a major paleoanthropological discovery.
A new appendix has been added that offers students an alternative method for identifying isolated teeth.
The glossary has been enlarged with cross-references, acronyms, and many new terms.
The chapter on anatomical terminology has been enriched with information on the Latin and Greek roots of many morphological terms.
The index has been greatly enlarged and restructured to facilitate the use of this book as a reference volume.
Select Images From Human Osteology, 3rd Edition
Adult male skull, lateral
Right hand, palmar, anterior. (Small sesamoid bones not included.)
Bones and osteometric points of the human skull, lateral
Cranium and mandible, lateral/norma lateralis
Download Human Osteology, Third Edition free ebook download
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
Download from FILESONIC
Download from Ð”ÐžÐ ÐÐ‘ÐžÐ¢ÐÐ¢Ð¬
- Ebooks list page : 13525
- 2011-10-06Reference Manual on Scientific Evidence: Third Edition free ebook download
- 2012-01-28Cultural Anthropology: The Human Challenge, 13th Edition free ebook download - Removed
- 2012-01-06A Practical Approach to Motor Vehicle Engineering and Maintenance, Third Edition free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-11-12A Text-book of Practical Organic Chemistry Including Qualitative Organic Analysis. Third Edition free ebook download
- 2011-10-23Conjugated Polymers: Theory, Synthesis, Properties, and Characterization (Handbook of Conducting Polymers, Third Edition) free ebook download
- 2011-10-19Principles of Ecotoxicology, Third Edition free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-10-09Statistics Course Pack Set 1 Op: Statistics in Plain English, Third Edition free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-10-03Learning jQuery, Third Edition free ebook download
- 2011-10-02Human Biology, 12 edition free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-10-01Vitamin D, Third Edition free ebook download
- 2011-10-01An Introduction to Brain and Behavior, Third Edition free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-09-20Let's Go 3 Workbook (Let's Go Third Edition) free ebook download
- 2011-09-20Human Anatomy (6th Edition) free ebook download
- 2011-09-19Carpentry and Joinery 1, Third Edition free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-09-16Anthropology: The Human Challenge, 13 edition free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-09-08Materials for Architects and Builders, Third Edition free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-09-07Medical Cell Biology, Third Edition free ebook download
- 2011-09-04Solid State Chemistry: An Introduction, Third Edition free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-09-01Intermediate Algebra , Third Edition free ebook download - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.