Posted on 2021-06-02, by nokia241186.
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1983112070 | 142 pages | AZW3 | 3.3 MB
Learn the tested and proven resume writing formula that's landed jobs at Google, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other world-class companies!
Picture a scenario: You're sitting at your kitchen table scrolling through job listings when you see one that catches your eye. As you read through the job description, your excitement builds as you realize that the job is a perfect fit! Not wasting another second, you fill out the application, attach your resume, and hold your breath as you hit "Apply."
Then you wait. And wait. And wait some more. Weeks go by without hearing so much as a peep, and before long you've given up hope on what seemed like a match made in heaven.
Sound familiar? You're not alone! On average there are 250 resumes submitted for every job opening, which means that 99.6% of applicants will fail to land the jobs they apply for.
To get the job you want, you don't just need a great resumeyou need an outstanding resume, one that puts you in the top 1% of candidates for the job. That means ditching the same old advice you've been following with little results and adopting a tried-and-true process for getting your resume noticed in even the most competitive situations.
In this book, Dan Clay breaks down the exact method he's carefully developed over a period of ten years and provides a precise, step-by-step set of instructions for crafting the perfect resume, down to the last period.
Unlike the dime-a-dozen recruiters turned career coaches who have never had to put themselves on the line in today's brutally competitive job market, Dan offers practical, real-world experience gained from applying for and getting job offers from some of the most prestigious, competitive companies in the world.
And when it comes to something as important as your career, don't you deserve to learn from someone who's actually succeeded at doing what you're hoping to do?
Of course you do! Here are some of the things you'll learn about how to transform your resume from average to awe-inspiring:
How to handle tricky pitfalls like extended time off or unemployment and have your resume come out as strong as ever
How to make your accomplishments sound dramatically more impressive without having to tell a single lie
How to remove the guesswork about what to include in your resume and build it to the exacting specifications of your target job's requirements
How to pass the four tests that companies will put your resume through with flying colors
How to strike the perfect composition of content, white space, and page length to accentuate and differentiate your strengths
How to avoid the common (and not so common) resume mistakes that leave your resume dead on arrival
How to tell a powerful story that demonstrates your capabilities in a way that will knock the socks off anyone reading it
How to stand out without resorting to cheap tricks that come off as cheesy or over-the-top
PLUS, you'll also gain access to a free companion website containing fully editable resume templates, a perfect resume checklist, and other bonus materials to give you everything you need to create a stunning resume that will get you noticed and land you interviews.
Whether you're a new graduate looking for your first job, a career veteran angling for your next move, a recent victim of a layoff, or someone looking to dip their toes back into the workplace after taking a few years off, this comprehensive guide aims to be the bestand lastresume writing book you'll ever need for your career.
What are you waiting for? Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button to start crafting your perfect resume today!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47784
- 2021-02-14Coming Back: How to Win the Job You Want When You've Lost the Job You Need - Removed
- 2021-01-13Coming Back: How to Win the Job You Want When You've Lost the Job You Need [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-13Coming Back How to Win the Job You Want When You've Lost the Job You Need
- 2021-01-13Coming Back How to Win the Job You Want When You've Lost the Job You Need [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-12Coming Back: How to Win the Job You Want When You've Lost the Job You Need
- 2020-05-12How to Become an Expert Software Engineer (and Get Any Job You Want): A Programmer’s Guide to the Secret Art of Free and Open Source Software Development
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Preparing the Perfect CV: How to Make a Great Impression and Get the Job You Want
- 2013-03-04Rebecca Corfield, Preparing the Perfect CV: How to Make a Great Impression and Get the Job You Want (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-05[Uploaded.net] Preparing the Perfect CV: How to Make a Great Impression and Get the Job You Want, 5th edition
- 2012-12-24Preparing the Perfect CV: How to Make a Great Impression and Get the Job You Want, 5th edition
- 2010-04-08Preparing the Perfect CV: How to Make a Great Impression and Get the Job You Want
- 2010-03-17Preparing the Perfect CV: How to Make a Great Impression and Get the Job You Want
- 2010-03-12Preparing the Perfect CV: How to Make a Great Impression and Get the Job You Want
- 2009-03-11How to Answer Hard Interview Questions - And everything else you need to know to get the job you want
- 2009-01-18Preparing the Perfect CV: How to Make a Great Impression and Get the Job You Want
- 2021-07-22How Do You Fight a Horse-Sized Duck Secrets to Succeeding at Interview Mind Games and Getting the Job You Want [Audiobook]
- 2021-07-11Quit Drifting, Lift the Fog, and Get Lucky: How to Become the Person You Want to Be [Audiobook]
- 2021-06-14How Do You Fight a Horse Sized Duck?: Secrets to Succeeding at Interview Mind Games and Getting the Job You Want, US Edition
- 2021-01-05Brilliant Job Hunting How to Get the Job You Want, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.