Posted on 2022-03-09, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1032080213 | 295 pages | True PDF | 26.26 MB
You don'thaveto be a genius to write a PhD. Of course, it will always involve a lot of hard work and dedication, but the process of writing is a whole lot easier if you understand the basic ground rules.
This book is a guide through the dos and don'ts of writing a PhD. It will be your companion from the point when you decide to do a PhD, providing practical guidance to getting started, all the way through the nuts and bolts of the writing and editing process. It will also help you to get - and stay - in the right mental framework and establish good habits from the beginning, putting you in a commanding position later on. Examples are tailored to the biological sciences, offering a unique reference for PhD students in these disciplines.
Embarking on a PhD doesn't need to be daunting, even if it's your first experience working within academia. Each short section focuses on writing - considered by many to be the most difficult aspect of a PhD - and delves into a practical detail of one aspect, from the title to the supplementary material. Whether you're a student just starting your studies, an early career researcher or a supervisor struggling to cope, the book provides the insider information you need to get ahead.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 51596
- 2022-07-19How to Publish in Biological Sciences A Guide for the Uninitiated
- 2020-04-17The Elements of Rhetoric -- How to Write and Speak Clearly and Persuasively: A Guide for Students, Teachers, Politicians & Preachers
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Elements of Rhetoric How to Write and Speak Clearly and Persuasively: A Guide for Students, Teachers, Politicians & Preachers
- 2017-12-28[PDF] How to Write a Successful Research Grant Application: A Guide for Social and Behavioral Scientists - Removed
- 2014-05-29How to Write a Successful Research Grant Application: A Guide for Social and Behavioral Scientists, 2 edition - Removed
- 2011-09-22How to Write a Successful Research Grant Application: A Guide for Social and Behavioral Scientists
- 2021-03-09How to Be Sick (Second Edition): A Buddhist Inspired Guide for the Chronically Ill and Their Caregivers [Audiobook]
- 2011-06-29How To Hustle And Win Part 1: A Survival Guide for the Ghetto
- 2022-07-25Measey J How to Publish in Biological Sciences A Guide 2023
- 2022-08-24How to Write a Novel From Idea to Book Books for Writers, Book 14 [Audiobook]
- 2022-08-02How to Write a Business Plan Win Backing and Support for Your Ideas and Ventures (Creating Success), 7th Edition
- 2022-06-25How to Write a Lot (2nd Edition) A Practical Guide to Productive Academic Writing [Audiobook]
- 2022-06-18How to Write and Publish a Research Paper Complete Guide
- 2022-01-30How To Write A Business Plan Step-by-Step Guide - Removed
- 2021-12-21How to Write and Publish a Research Paper Complete Guide
- 2021-09-26How To Write A Business Plan Step By Step Guide - Removed
- 2021-09-09Udemy - How To Write A Business Plan Step-by-Step Guide - Removed
- 2021-09-09How To Write A Business Plan : Step-by-Step Guide - Removed
- 2021-03-25Power Analysis for Experimental Research: A Practical Guide for the Biological, Medical and Social Sciences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.