Posted on 2020-05-22, updated at 2020-06-22, by 0nelovee.
How to Recession Proof Your Small Business
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Skill Level: Beginner | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 15 Lectures (29m 45s) | Size: 525.3 MB
Recessions often hit small businesses hard. Unlike large corporations, small companies, local shops, and other small organizations may not have large cash reserves and will need to make tough choices. But even when times are tough, business owners with the right tactics can still keep their doors open and may find new opportunities for growth. In this course, economist and consultant Jason Schenker shows you how, sharing practical strategies for making your small business recession proof. Discover how to cut costs across your organization without cutting labor first, including how to analyze and prioritize your spending and renegotiate with vendors. Get best practices for making tough decisions about staffing and operations. Plus, learn how to limit the downside risks of a recession for your business, as well as what you can do to create opportunities to help your organization thrive in a downturn.
- Ebooks list page : 43685
- 2020-06-22How to Recession Proof Your Small Business
- 2020-05-25Virus proof Your Small Business 50 ways to survive the Covid 19 crisis [Audiobook]
- 2020-05-04Virus-proof Your Small Business: 50 Ways to Survive the COVID-19 Crisis
- 2020-05-04Virus-proof Your Small Business: 50 ways to survive the Covid-19 crisis [Audiobook]
- 2020-01-11How To Scale Your Small Business The 3 Fundamental Rules for a Business to Scale to Profit
- 2018-12-25How To Scale Your Small Business The 3 Fundamental Rules for a Business to Scale to Profit
- 2018-12-08How To Scale Your Small Business The 3 Fundamental Rules for a Business to Scale to Profit
- 2018-12-05Scrappy Business Contingency Planning How to Bullet-Proof Your Business and Laugh at Volcanoes, Torn...
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Winning Government Contracts: How Your Small Business Can Find and Secure Federal Government Contracts Up to $100,000
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Scrappy Business Contingency Planning: How to Bullet-Proof Your Business and Laugh at Volcanoes, Tornadoes, Locust Plagues, and Hard Drive Crashes
- 2017-12-14[PDF] How to Say It: Marketing with New Media: A Guide to Promoting Your Small Business Using Websites, E-zines, Blogs, and Podcasts
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Twitter for Small Business: How to make Twitter Marketing work for your small business (Social Media, Tweet)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Be Your Own Lobbyist: How to Give Your Small Business Big Clout with State and Local Government
- 2017-10-29Small Company, Big Business: How to get your small business ready to do business with big business
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Make A Tiny Website with Squarespace: How to Write and Build a Professional Website for Your Small Business - An Easy DIY Step by Step Guide for Beginners
- 2017-10-08[PDF] How to Grow your Small Business and not run out of Cash
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Be Your Own Lobbyist: How to Give Your Small Business Big Clout with State and Local Government
- 2016-06-09How to Grow your Small Business and not run out of Cash
- 2014-01-23Scrappy Business Contingency Planning: How to Bullet-Proof Your Business and Laugh at Volcanoes, Tornadoes... (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.