How to Hold a Grudge From Resentment to Contentment - The Power of Grudges to Transform Your Life [A...
Posted on 2018-11-07, by voska89.
How to Hold a Grudge: From Resentment to Contentment - The Power of Grudges to Transform Your Life (Audiobook) by Sophie Hannah
English | January 1, 2019 | ASIN: B07FYV84BW, ISBN: 1508277508 | M4B@64 kbps | 6 hrs | 240 MB
Narrator: Sophie Hannah
The first and only comprehensive examination of the universal but widely misunderstood practice of grudge-holding that will show you how to use grudges to be your happiest, most optimistic, and most forgiving self.
Secretly, we all hold grudges, but most of us probably think we shouldn't, and many of us deny that we do. To bear a grudge is too negative, right? Shouldn't we just forgive and move on? Wrong, says self-appointed grudge guru Sophie Hannah, in her groundbreaking and irreverent self-help guide. Yes, it's essential to think positively if we want to live happy lives, but even more crucial is how we get to the positive. Denying our negative emotions and experiences is likely to lead only to more pain, conflict, and stress.
What if our grudges are good for us? What if we could embrace them, and use them to help ourselves and others, instead of feeling ashamed of our inability to banish negative emotions and memories from our lives? With contributions from expert psychotherapists as well as extracts from her own extensive catalog of grudges, Sophie Hannah investigates the psychological origins of grudges and also offers not-so-obvious insights into how we should acknowledge - and embrace - them in order to improve the quality of our interpersonal relationships and senses of self. Grudges do not have to fill us with hate or make us toxic, bitter, and miserable. If we approach the practice of grudge-holding in an enlightened way, it will do the opposite - we will become more forgiving.
Practical, compassionate, and downright funny, How to Hold a Grudge reveals everything we need to know about the many different forms of grudge, the difference between a grudge and not-a-grudge (not as obvious as it seems), when we should let a grudge go, and how to honor a grudge and distill lessons from it that will turn us into better, happier people - for our own benefit and for the sake of spreading good and limiting harm in the world.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37655
- 2019-01-12How to Hold a Grudge: From Resentment to Contentmentâ€•The Power of Grudges to Transform Your Life (EPUB)
- 2020-12-18The Little Book of Colour How to Use the Psychology of Colour to Transform Your Life
- 2020-10-08Discover How The Power Of Discipline Can Change Your Life
- 2020-08-12The Little Book of Colour How to Use the Psychology of Colour to Transform your Life
- 2020-07-11The Little Book of Colour How to Use the Psychology of Colour to Transform your Life
- 2020-05-06Discover How the Power of Discipline Can Change Your Life
- 2019-12-20The Little Book of Colour: How to Use the Psychology of Colour to Transform your Life
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Management Shift: How to Harness the Power of People and Transform Your Organization For Sustainable Success - Removed
- 2019-01-03The Butterfly Experience How to Transform Your Life from the Inside Out - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] How to Piss in Public: From Teenage Rebellion to the Hangover of Adulthood
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Butterfly Experience: How to Transform Your Life from the Inside Out
- 2010-01-28How to play my audiobook from Audible store on the CD player
- 2021-02-22The Science of Mindfulness and Self Compassion: How to Build New Habits to Transform Your Life [Audiobook]
- 2021-02-17How to Write Great Website Content in 2021: Use the Power of LSI and Themes to Boost Website Traffic
- 2021-02-03How To Do A Solo Shamanic Vision Quest Transform Your Life
- 2020-11-24The Hidden Power of Emotions: How to Activate Your Energy Field and Transform Your Life
- 2020-09-13Conscientiousness: How to Do More in Less Time by Unlocking the Power of the Mind [Audiobook]
- 2020-07-04How Bad Do You Want It?: The No-Nonsense Guide To Improving Your Life (7 Minute Change Book 0)
- 2020-06-07Think Forward to Thrive: How to Use the Mind's Power of Anticipation to Transcend Your Past and Transform Your Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.