Posted on 2020-10-26, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 0470658207 | 2013 | 152 pages | PDF | 11 MB
Getting involved in medical and biomedical research through necessity or personal choice can be a testing experience. Each step of the process brings its own challenges, from liaising with supervisors, to the lack of opportunities to promote completed research.
This brand new How to provides a complete guide to the process: from the planning stages, to execution, write-up, preparation for the viva examination, and how to maximise the impact of your research. It ensures you get the most out of the experience, both in terms of personal development and academic achievement, and even provides guidance on what to do when things don t quite go to plan.
An ideal companion, written by an experienced postgraduate tutor, this concise and user-friendly manual is full of practical exercises, key points, and hints and tips, which will give you the edge when dealing with the more elusive realities of medical and healthcare research.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45039
- 2017-11-26[PDF] How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students in Medicine and The Health Sciences
- 2021-01-09How to Do Your Research Project A Guide for Students in Education and Applied Social Sciences
- 2017-10-20[PDF] How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students in Education and Applied Social Sciences
- 2020-12-05Doing Your Research Project A Guide for First-Time Researchers in Education, Health and Social Scien...
- 2021-12-30Doing Your Research Project A Guide for First-time Researchers, 7th Edition
- 2020-08-03Doing Your Research Project: A Guide For First-Time Researchers (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Study S)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Doing Your Research Project: A Guide For First-Time Researchers
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Doing Your Research Project: A Guide For First-Time Researchers
- 2018-04-16How to Keep Your Research Project on Track
- 2021-11-23How to Understand Your Sexuality: A Practical Guide for Exploring Who You Are
- 2018-10-30Researcher in a Box A Guide for Students Both Young and Old on How to Research and Write a Well Thought Out Paper [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-23Researcher in a Box A Guide for Students Both Young and Old on How to Research and Write a Well Thought Out Paper [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-27How to Understand Your Gender A Practical Guide for Exploring Who You Are
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates
- 2009-05-19Renata Phelps, Kath Fisher - Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates - Removed
- 2021-11-19Business Research A Practical Guide for Students, 5th Edition
- 2020-06-26Your Resiliency GPS: A Guide for Growing through Life and Work
- 2018-11-12The Action Research Dissertation A Guide for Students and Faculty
- 2017-11-19[PDF] How to Get Published in Anthropology: A Guide for Students and Young Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.