Posted on 2021-01-09, by book24h.
Gary Thomas, "How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students in Education and Applied Social Sciences"
English | ISBN: 1446258874 | 2013 | 328 pages | AZW3 | 15 MB
Direct, informative and accessible the new edition of Gary Thomas′s bestselling title is essential reading for anyone doing a research project.
Packed full of relevant advice and real world examples the book guides you through the complete research process. Using refreshingly jargon-free language and anecdotal evidence it is a witty, easy to follow introduction that will answer your questions, set out best practice and walk you through every stage of your project step-by-step.
- How to choose your research question
- Project management and study skills
- Doing an effective literature review
- Methodology, theory and research design
- Design frames
- Ethics and access
- Tools for data collection
- Effective data analysis
- Discussing findings, concluding and writing up
The expanded, insightfully redesigned second edition has a fully integrated companion website including student worksheets, annotated examples and links to SAGE Journals.
Gary Thomas also has an exciting new video in which he explains what's new to this Second Edition.
This popular book is ideal for anyone undertaking a research project in the applied social sciences.
Available with Perusall―an eBook that makes it easier to prepare for class
Perusall is an award-winning eBook platform featuring social annotation tools that allow students and instructors to collaboratively mark up and discuss their SAGE textbook. Backed by research and supported by technological innovations developed at Harvard University, this process of learning through collaborative annotation keeps your students engaged and makes teaching easier and more effective. Learn more.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 46143
- 2017-10-20[PDF] How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students in Education and Applied Social Sciences
- 2020-10-26How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students in Medicine and The Health Sciences
- 2017-11-26[PDF] How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students in Medicine and The Health Sciences
- 2021-12-30Doing Your Research Project A Guide for First-time Researchers, 7th Edition
- 2020-12-05Doing Your Research Project A Guide for First-Time Researchers in Education, Health and Social Scien...
- 2020-08-03Doing Your Research Project: A Guide For First-Time Researchers (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Study S)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Doing Your Research Project: A Guide For First-Time Researchers
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Doing Your Research Project: A Guide For First-Time Researchers
- 2018-04-16How to Keep Your Research Project on Track
- 2021-11-23How to Understand Your Sexuality: A Practical Guide for Exploring Who You Are
- 2021-08-09How to Train Your Dog - The Complete Guide to Raising a Confident and Happy Dog, From Puppy to Adult
- 2021-07-31How to Train Your Dog The Complete Guide to Raising a Confident and Happy Dog, From Puppy to Adult
- 2018-10-30Researcher in a Box A Guide for Students Both Young and Old on How to Research and Write a Well Thought Out Paper [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-23Researcher in a Box A Guide for Students Both Young and Old on How to Research and Write a Well Thought Out Paper [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-27How to Understand Your Gender A Practical Guide for Exploring Who You Are
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates
- 2009-05-19Renata Phelps, Kath Fisher - Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates - Removed
- 2021-11-19Business Research A Practical Guide for Students, 5th Edition
- 2021-03-25Power Analysis for Experimental Research: A Practical Guide for the Biological, Medical and Social Sciences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.