Posted on 2019-04-26, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 58 Kbps | Total files:38 | mp4, txt, vtt, html | 1.02 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Understand how one individual can make the difference in a local community
Realise that change starts with one person, and that one person can be them
Learn about some good causes, social enterprises and charities already happening in the UK
Gain inspiration from others for creating the changes needed in their local community
Find out how they can help out, even by volunteering their time or donating items
Understand how they can attract others to get involved in their community projects and ideas
Students will not need any materials or software to take this course in particular.
Students will only need a positive mindset to help with creating change!
This course is about how one individual, or one small group, can help out in their local community and create massive, beneficial change. If you think your community needs to become more active and engaged, then it can start with you!
We will teach you how you can start a community project or business that will make a difference. Also, we will show you some amazing examples of people who have done exactly that, and benefitted their local communities tremendously. This can be used as fantastic inspiration to help you form ideas of ways you can help in your community.
The course is mainly in video lecture format, but will include helpful images and links to our examples - to inspire and teach you. The course is structured with an introduction, explaining how you can start making the difference in your local area today, and goes onto give details of each example, along with ideas for how you can come up with your own improvements.
This course shouldn't take long to complete at just over 30 minutes, but you may benefit from going over the course, and particularly each example, more than once to get the most out of it. It would help to examine each example's strategy, and find ways you can incorporate aspects into your local community.
You should take this course if you want to see your local community become more active and your neighbours all helping one another. You should also take this course if you feel like you have ideas to share with and contribute to your community, but you aren't fully sure how you can take action and make those ideas work.
You should also take this course if you want to give something to your local community, but aren't sure of how you can make the difference. This course contains a lot of inspiration for ways you can engage your community, and how you can all help one another to reap the benefits of a helpful, inclusive local society.
People of all levels can take this course, whether you are an expert about community matters, volunteering and helping out in your local area, or whether you are a beginner who wants to learn about making these changes.
However, the course might be more beneficial to those who are beginners, as it is designed as a basic insight into helping people acknowledge that they can have a big impact in their local community. Individuals can make the changes needed locally, without relying on government assistance or funding support.
Who this course is for:
This course is for people who want to learn how they can help make the difference in their local communities
This course is for people who are unsure how they can benefit their local area, and need inspiration for how to get started
This course is for people who don't know much, or only have a basic understanding, about community impact and projects
This course could also be taken by people who understand more about helping out in their community, but want to gain a wider understanding
This course is not suited for individuals who are experts in social enterprise, community interest companies, or any organisations run for community benefit
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 4min 20s
Bit rate: 2803 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 58 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40330
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Get the Happiness Habit: How You Can Choose Your Steps to a Happy Life (Help Yourself)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Get the Happiness Habit: How You Can Choose Your Steps to a Happy Life (Help Yourself)
- 2009-04-29What You Need to Know About Your Baby\'s World And How You Can Help Them Explore
- 2022-06-22Life-Changing Cross-Cultural Friendships How You Can Help Heal Racial Divides, One Relationship at a...
- 2022-03-06Startupbros - How You Can Build Your Importing Empire In
- 2022-03-04Startupbros - How You Can Build Your Importing Empire In 2015
- 2021-10-17How You Can Tone Your Core, Abs, And More Almost Instantly
- 2020-12-22Business Writing - How You Can Influence Your Readers
- 2020-12-19Udemy - Business Writing - How You Can Influence Your Readers
- 2020-12-19Business Writing - How You Can Influence Your Readers
- 2019-12-17The Surprising Science of Meetings: How You Can Lead Your Team to Peak Performance
- 2019-09-01Startupbros - How You Can Build Your Importing Empire In 2015 - Removed
- 2018-06-04How You Can Tone Your Core, Abs, and More Almost Instantly
- 2018-06-01How You Can Tone Your Core, Abs, and More Almost Instantly
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Giving Notice: Why the Best and Brightest are Leaving the Workplace and How You Can Help them Stay
- 2017-11-25[PDF] How to Plant a Fruit Tree: How You Can Enjoy Your Own Fresh Fruit Before You Know It
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Creativity For Sale: How I Made $1,000,000 Wearing T-Shirts And How You Can Turn Your Passion Into Profit, Too
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Email Marketing : Learn how you can grow your music business
- 2016-06-23Email Marketing Learn how you can grow your music business
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.