Posted on 2018-11-20, by everest555.
How To Solve Any Business Problem
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 949 MB
Duration: 3 hour | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Smart choices: a practical guide to solving big problems and sell solutions like top strategy consultants
What Will I Learn?
Gain a well-rounded problem solving techniques. This program is taught by industry professionals who have real-world experience to bring to the table.
Leave with skills to apply the next day. Be able to immediately apply what you learn and influence your teams for the better.
Participate in a business simulation. Compete with other teams on a business simulation to apply the skills you learn in a real-world situation.
No prior business knowledge required
Shares the most practical and insightful problem solving tools, which have been developed within highly-regarded strategy consultancies such as McKinsey, BCG and Bain.
Follow this five-step process for defining your root problem, breaking it down to its core components, prioritizing solutions, conducting your analysis, and selling your recommendation internally.
Imagine you could learn the techniques taught by the world's top consulting firms such as McKinsey and BCG without ever working at a firm! What if you could put yourself in a position to earn a six-figure salary, not to mention maximize the efficiency of any business interests you have, all from the comfort of your own home? What if you could do something big in management consulting industry, something great, getting your head around the picture is one of the most important elements of success? It's not only about tools, templates and mythologies that are used exclusively in the top consulting firms like McKinsey and BCG, but also powerful mindsets, leadership and interpersonal skills which you can apply every day to accelerate your influence at work.
"We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them" â€• Albert Einstein
Ensuring the survival of a business, a good corporate strategy is fundamental. Determining when a company's strategy has drifted from its initial goals can be tough without the help of experienced consultants. This is because operational initiatives tend to move out of sync with the strategic goals of a business due. Factors like growth being slower than expected, financial projections are inaccurate, profits going down, and unexpected spending are all signs of a strategy gone wrong which may require the expertise of a consultant, so companies initiate a consulting project to obtain an external expert opinion on a topic they view of great importance and solve critical business problem.
In this course, we'll address business opportunities and challenges from a real management consulting project, which is to develop a full-length corporate strategy for a multi-million business to revive sales, streamline operations and cut costs.
Act now! This immensely valuable course, Management Consulting Essentials Project Pro, gives you unlimited access to over 40 training videos you can view on any device! You will receive step-by-step guides to develop a corporate strategy. Receive in-depth case studies, templates, toolkits, and methodologies. In addition to 50+ training videos, read and refer back to the all-inclusive, 200-page power point.
Â· Management consulting fundamentals
Â· Essential skills for engagement managers
Â· Develop the corporate strategy for a multi-million company to stop its declining profitability
Â· Top interpersonal skills in the work space
Â· Qualities that make a great leader
Â· Tops to train your brain on analytical thinking
Â· How to write a winning project proposal
Let's create your success story together! Click on the link above! Enroll right away to become a member of our online management consultant community.
Who is the target audience?
This program is designed for the professional who wants to advance in their career or make themselves more valuable to their current organization.
It adds valuable skills to the resumes of those professionals who are changing careers or looking for the next opportunity.
- Ebooks list page : 37811
- 2020-07-24The Design of Insight: How to Solve Any Business Problem
- 2018-10-19How To Solve Any Business Problem
- 2018-10-13How To Solve Any Business Problem
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Design of Insight: How to Solve Any Business Problem
- 2019-12-08Unlocking Creativity: How to Solve Any Problem and Make the Best Decisions by Shifting Creative Mindsets
- 2019-10-30Unlocking Creativity: How to Solve Any Problem and Make the Best Decisions by Shifting Creative Mindsets
- 2019-01-24How To A Solve Any Business Problems
- 2018-10-27How To A Solve Any Business Problems
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Udemy - Get Focused - How to Achieve Any Business or Personal Goal
- 2017-11-14[PDF] How to turn ANY business into a money making machine!!
- 2020-08-23How to Solve Almost Any Problem
- 2019-01-24How To Solve Almost Any Problem in 21 Days
- 2019-01-11How To Solve Almost Any Problem in 21 Days
- 2019-01-07How To Solve Almost Any Problem in 21 Days
- 2017-12-24[PDF] How To Solve Almost Any Sexual Problem The Easy Way
- 2020-08-26QlikView Essentials: Want to solve your Business Intelligence headaches? Learn how QlikView can help, and discover a powerful yet accessible BI solution that lets you harness your data
- 2020-07-09The Diagrams Book: 50 Ways to Solve Any Problem Visually (Concise Advice Lab)
- 2020-06-29How to Solve a Problem The Rise (and Falls) of a Rock Climbing Champion
- 2019-12-23Integrated Management: How Sustainability Creates Value for Any Business
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.