Posted on 2020-11-23, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN: 0367184575, 0367184567 | 328 pages | PDF | 12 MB
How Learning Happens introduces 28 giants of educational research and their findings on how we learn and what we need to learn effectively, efficiently, and enjoyably. Many of these works have inspired researchers and teachers all around the world and have left a mark on how we teach today.
Exploring 28 key works on learning and teaching, chosen from the fields of educational psychology and cognitive psychology, the book offers a roadmap of the most important discoveries in how learning happens. Each chapter examines a different work and explains its significance before describing the research, its implications for practice, how it can be used in the classroom and the key takeaways for teachers. Clearly divided into six sections, the book covers:
How the brain works and what this means for learning and teaching
Prerequisites for learning
How learning can be supported
Learning in context
Cautionary tales and the ten deadly sins of education.
Written by two leading experts and illustrated by Oliver Caviglioli, this is essential reading for teachers wanting to fully engage with and understand educational research as well as undergraduate students in the fields of education, educational psychology and the learning sciences.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45349
- 2020-11-20Revolutions: How They Changed History and What They Mean Today [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-22Revolutions: How They Changed History and What They Mean Today
- 2020-05-14How We Think About Dementia: Personhood, Rights, Ethics, the Arts and What They Mean for Care
- 2017-10-13[PDF] How We Think About Dementia: Personhood, Rights, Ethics, the Arts and What They Mean for Care
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Reading Comics: How Graphic Novels Work and What They Mean
- 2017-01-17[PDF] Reading Comics: How Graphic Novels Work and What They Mean
- 2016-12-20Reading Comics How Graphic Novels Work and What They Mean
- 2021-01-09Manipulation and Dark Psychology: How to Influence People With Manipulation, Dark Psychology and NLP...
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do To Get More of It - Removed
- 2012-11-14The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do To Get More of It - Removed
- 2011-12-09The Mechanics of the Derivatives Markets: What They Are and How They Function
- 2009-06-23Innovating to Learn, Learning to Innovate (Centre for Educational Research and Innovation) (Paperback)
- 2020-11-27Logged In and Stressed Out: How Social Media is Affecting Your Mental Health and What You Can Do About I
- 2020-11-24Word of the Day: 365 Essential English Words, What They Mean, and How to Use Them
- 2020-11-11Word of the Day: 365 Essential English Words, What They Mean, and How to Use Them
- 2020-06-26How To Change Your Life: Who am I and What Should I Do with My Life? - Removed
- 2020-04-23Proteinaholic: How Our Obsession with Meat Is Killing Us and What We Can Do About It
- 2019-12-17The Manager Mom Epidemic: How Moms Got Stuck Doing Everything for Their Families and What They Can Do About It
- 2019-11-07Pinched How the Great Recession Has Narrowed Our Futures and What We Can Do About It
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.