Posted on 2011-08-22. By anonymous.
Holly Lisle - How To Think Sideways - Career Survival School for Writers
131 PDF ebooks + 12 quicktime videos + 6 mp3 audio | 518.22 MB
You had the courage to dream about being a writer-- in SPITE of the doubts or open disbelief from family, friends, or others--and no matter where you are now in your publishing career...
You CAN Write A Book That Draws From Your Loves & Passions, Your Hidden Brilliance, And Your Highest Aspirations--- A Better Book Than You Ever Imagined!
Become the writer you've dreamed of being...starting today. I'll assume 100% of the risk while teaching you, from START to FINISH.
Fellow Fiction Writer,
If you have always wanted to write fiction but didn't know where to start...
If you're already writing professionally in a different field (journalism, screenplays, nonfiction) but you want switch to or add a career writing short stories or novels...
If you're already writing and publishing fiction, but the books you're writing aren't the books you've dreamed of writing...
If you have been tearing books and courses apart trying to discover how to write short stories or novels that shake your readers to their core---stories that whisper or scream or shout, "This, dammit! This is what it means to be human! This is who we can be at our best and our worst! This is what it means to be alive, and this is why we matter to ourselves and to each other and THIS is why we keep breathing and keep fighting and keep striving in the face of all obstacles!" ...
Then I can help you.
My name is Holly Lisle, and I'm a full-time pro novelist, and the creator of How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School for Writers.
At this point, I suspect you're asking, "What in the world is Thinking Sideways, and why should it matter to me?"
Fair enough. Thinking Sideways is the process of clearing the deadwood out of your thinking, pulling your creativity front and center (even if you haven't done a creative thing in thirty years), and unlocking your unique brilliance to:
Come up with story ideas when you need them---if your editor calls and says your publisher wants a new proposal by Friday, but for a completely new series? You'll tell your muse what you need, and your muse will deliver the goods on time.
Figure out which ideas are good, and which suck---before you've spent months writing the first draft of a bad book.
More importantly, figure out which ideas are good, but are not good for you---because just as not all marriages are made in heaven, not all great ideas are right for all writers.
Create only characters worth reading about---you'll discover that you can write people who live and breathe and jump off the page...and you'll fire those lazy slobs who hang around your pages adding nothing and wasting your time.
Write exciting stories, thrilling scenes, and conflicts that make perfect sense...and that matter to your story.
Hit your deadlines every time---and offer publishers realistic delivery dates when you're hammering out your contracts.
Revise your work ONCE and make it wonderful the first time through.
Learn when you should say 'yes' to editor requests, and when you absolutely must say no.
- Ebooks list page : 13077
- 2011-10-12Holly Lisle - How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School for Writers
- 2011-09-10Holly Lisle - How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School for Writers
- 2011-08-20Holly Lisle How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School for Writers
- 2011-08-20Holly Lisle - How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School for Writers
- 2018-03-31Holly Lisle - How to Write a Series
- 2016-10-28Holly Lisle - How to Write a Series
- 2018-09-30How to Invent Everything: A Survival Guide for the Stranded Time Traveler (AZW3)
- 2019-07-23&(Awesome) - Why You Should Read How to Think: A Survival Guide for a World at Odds by Alan Jacobs Online or Download [PDF - EPUB - MOBI]
- 2017-10-20How to Think: A Survival Guide for a World at Odds
- 2011-10-29CEO Logic: How to Think and Act Like a Chief Executive
- 2020-10-17How to get a career in ICS SCADA Cyber Security
- 2020-10-17How to get a career in ICS/SCADA Cyber Security
- 2020-10-16Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist 2nd Edition
- 2020-10-11The Prosperity Principles: How to Think and Act like a Millionaire [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-11How Not to Be a Hot Mess: A Survival Guide for Modern Life [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-10Learning How To Learn Gain Career Growth, Wealth & Success!
- 2020-10-09How To Think Differently
- 2020-10-04Learning How to Learn: Gain Career Growth, Wealth & Success!
- 2020-10-04Learning How to Learn Gain Career Growth, Wealth & Success!
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.