Posted on 2021-04-02, by nokia241186.
2021 | ISBN: 1529106109 | English | 288 pages | EPUB | 18 MB
The true story of a detective, two bronze horses and the dictator who set the world on fire.
When detective Arthur Brand is summoned to a meeting with one of the most dangerous men in the art world, he learns that a clue has emerged that could solve one of the Second World War's unexplained mysteries: what really happened to the Striding Horses, Hitler's favourite statue, which disappeared during the bombing of Berlin.
As Brand goes undercover to find the horses, he discovers a terrifying world ruled by neo-Nazis and former KGB agents, where Third Reich memorabilia sells for millions of dollars. The stakes get ever higher as Brand carefully lays his trap to catch the criminal masterminds trying to sell the statue on the black market. But who are they? And will he manage to bring them to justice before they discover his real identity?
With a plot worthy of John Le Carré, Hitler's Horses is a thrilling retelling of one of history's most extraordinary heists.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47061
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Out of Orbit: The Incredible True Story of Three Astronauts Who Were Hundreds of Miles Above Earth When They Lost Their Ride Home - Removed
- 2016-12-02Out of Orbit The Incredible True Story of Three Astronauts Who Were Hundreds of Miles Above Eart... - Removed
- 2021-03-08Hitler's Horses: The Incredible True Story of the Detective Who Infiltrated the Nazi Underworld [Audiobook]
- 2011-11-28How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2011-08-23How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2021-08-15Wallenberg The Incredible True Story of the Man Who Saved Thousands of Jews
- 2021-06-14The Hurricats: The Incredible True Story of Britain's 'Kamikaze' Pilots of World War Two
- 2021-06-05Wonders All Around: The Incredible True Story of Astronaut Bruce McCandless II and the First Untethered Flight in Space
- 2021-03-20The Note Through the Wire: The Incredible True Story of a Prisoner of War and a Resistance Heroine [Audiobook]
- 2021-02-24When I Was Someone Else: The Incredible True Story of Past Life Connection
- 2021-02-24With My Little Eye: The Incredible True Story of a Family of Spies in the Suburbs [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-02Vigilante The Incredible True Story of Curtis Sliwa and the Guardian Angels 2018 1080p WEBRip x26...
- 2021-01-02Vigilante The Incredible True Story of Curtis Sliwa and the Guardian Angels 2018 1080p WEB h264-OPUS
- 2020-12-06The Giant Killer American Hero, Mercenary, Spy... The Incredible True Story of the Smallest Man [Aud...
- 2020-07-28The Dog Who Could Fly: The Incredible True Story of a WWII Airman and the Four-Legged Hero Who Flew At His Side
- 2020-07-11Hitler's Holy Relics A True Story of Nazi Plunder and the Race to Recover the Crow...
- 2020-02-21Kidnapped by a Client: The Incredible True Story of an Attorney's Fight for Justice
- 2019-12-14The Zookeepers' War: An Incredible True Story from the Cold War
- 2019-07-08@(Good) - Why You Should Read Chernobyl 01:23:40: The Incredible True Story of the World\'s Worst Nuclear Disaster by Andrew Leatherbarrow Online or Download [EPUB MOBI PDF]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.