Posted on 2020-01-09, by books_lover.
Metropolitan areas with a high concentration of headquarters from diverse industries stand out as influential, dynamic economies. However, there is little discussion about the characteristics of these 'headquarters economies'. Why do some regions develop vibrant headquarters economies, whereas others do not? The answer lies in understanding the essence of headquarters - the managerial talent pool that guides and governs these companies. By investigating an exemplar headquarters economy - Minneapolis-St. Paul - this volume demonstrates that the talent pool (managers), its movement among companies and industries in a region (mobility), and the nature of its inflow and outflow from a region (migration), can create a virtuous cycle that strengthens regional companies, and draws in additional talent. Comparing the migration pattern of educated, high-earning individuals across metropolitan areas in the United States, and drawing upon a proprietary survey of thousands of headquarters emplo
- Ebooks list page : 42372
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Mobility and Migration in Film and Moving Image Art: Cinema Beyond Europe (Routledge Advances in Film Studies)
- 2016-12-02Mobility and Migration in Film and Moving Image Art Cinema Beyond Europe
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2020-02-12Transient Mobility and Middle Class Identity: Media and Migration in Australia and Singapore
- 2020-01-13Migration in the Western Mediterranean: Space, Mobility and Borders (Routledge Advances in Mediterranean Studies)
- 2019-01-15Labor Mobility and the World Economy - Removed
- 2019-01-10Labor Mobility and the World Economy
- 2018-10-10Migration in the Western Mediterranean Space, Mobility and Borders
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Intimate Economies of Development: Mobility, Sexuality and Health in Asia (Routledge Studies in Development, Mobilities and Migration)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Transient Mobility and Middle Class Identity: Media and Migration in Australia and Singapore
- 2012-01-28Labor Mobility and the World Economy - Federico Foders
- 2011-09-25Labor Mobility and the World Economy
- 2011-09-24Labor Mobility and the World Economy
- 2011-08-02Handbook of Solvency for Actuaries and Risk Managers: Theory and Practice (Chapman & Hall/Crc Finance Series)
- 2011-06-17Handbook of Solvency for Actuaries and Risk Managers: Theory and Practice (Chapman & Hall/Crc Finance Series) - Removed
- 2010-03-31Trade and Migration in the Modern World (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy) - Removed
- 2010-02-24Migration, Mobility and Modernization (Liverpool University Press - Liverpool Science Fiction Texts & Studies) - Removed
- 2009-06-12New Technologies, Mobility and Security
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.