Hardware Description Language Demystified: Explore Digital System Design Using Verilog HDL and VLSI Design Tools
Posted on 2020-10-18, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ASIN: B08GS5LRRG | 197 Pages | PDF | 5.02 MB
Get familiar and work with the basic and advanced Modeling types in Verilog HDL
● Learn about the step-wise process to use Verilog design tools such as Xilinx, Vivado, Cadence NC-SIM
● Explore the various types of HDL and its need
● Learn Verilog HDL modeling types using examples
● Learn advanced concept such as UDP, Switch level modeling
● Learn about FPGA based prototyping of the digital system
Hardware Description Language (HDL) allows analysis and simulation of digital logic and circuits. The HDL is an integral part of the EDA (electronic design automation) tool for PLDs, microprocessors, and ASICs. So, HDL is used to describe a Digital System. The combinational and sequential logic circuits can be described easily using HDL. Verilog HDL, standardized as IEEE 1364, is a hardware description language used to model electronic systems.
This book is a comprehensive guide about the digital system and its design using various VLSI design tools as well as Verilog HDL. The step-wise procedure to use various VLSI tools such as Xilinx, Vivado, Cadence NC-SIM, is covered in this book. It also explains the advanced concept such as User Define Primitives (UDP), switch level modeling, reconfigurable computing, etc. Finally, this book ends with FPGA based prototyping of the digital system.
By the end of this book, you will understand everything related to digital system design.
What will you learn
● Implement Adder, Subtractor, Adder-Cum-Subtractor using Verilog HDL
● Explore the various Modeling styles in Verilog HDL
● Implement Switch level modeling using Verilog HDL
● Get familiar with advanced modeling techniques in Verilog HDL
● Get to know more about FPGA based prototyping using Verilog HDL
Who this book is for
Anyone interested in Electronics and VLSI design and want to learn Digital System Design with Verilog HDL will find this book useful. IC developers can also use this book as a quick reference for Verilog HDL fundamentals & features.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to VLSI Design Tools
2. Need of Hardware Description Language (HDL)
3. Logic Gate Implementation in Verilog HDL
4. Adder-Subtractor Implementation Using Verilog HDL
5. Multiplexer/Demultiplexer Implementation in Verilog HDL
6. Encoder/Decoder Implementation Using Verilog HDL
7. Magnitude Comparator Implementation Using Verilog HDL
8. Flip-Flop Implementation Using Verilog HDL
9. Shift Registers Implementation Using Verilog HDL
10. Counter Implementation Using Verilog HDL
11. Shift Register Counter Implementation Using Verilog HDL
12. Advanced Modeling Techniques
13. Switch Level Modeling
14. FPGA Prototyping in Verilog HDL
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44942
- 2021-02-14Digital System Design: Principles, Designs Using Hardware and VHDL and Applications
- 2021-01-20Digital System Design Principles, Designs Using Hardware and VHDL and Applications
- 2011-05-17Microcontroller based digital system design
- 2021-02-17The Ultimate : Digital System Design ( Module - 2 )
- 2021-02-02Udemy - The Ultimate Digital System Design ( Module - 2 )
- 2021-02-02Digital System Design With High Level Synthesis For Fpga
- 2021-01-03Learn Digital System Design ( Module 1) from Basics
- 2021-01-02Learn Digital System Design ( Module 1) from Basics
- 2021-01-01Learn Digital System Design ( Module - 1) from Basics
- 2020-12-30Udemy - Learn Digital System Design ( Module - 1) from Basics
- 2020-12-27Learn Digital System Design ( Module - 1) from Basics
- 2020-11-25Digital System Design with High-Level Synthesis for FPGA
- 2020-11-23Digital System Design with High-Level Synthesis for FPGA
- 2020-11-22Digital System Design with VHDL (2nd Edition)
- 2019-12-18High-Speed Digital System Design: Art, Science and Experience
- 2019-12-11Digital System Design: Principles, Designs Using VHDL and Applications (Sachan Book 15)
- 2019-11-11Digital System Design: Principles, Designs Using VHDL and Applications
- 2019-03-10Digital System Design Overview
- 2019-02-17Digital System Design Overview
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.