Posted on 2019-12-31, by Germany2020.
Hands-on Unix or Linux Commands with grep, awk, sed & more !
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 869 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 35 Lessons (2h 31m) | Language: English
unix, linux, unix command, linux command, sed, awk, grep, find, sort, regular expression, compress, zip, gzip.
What you'll learn
Practical hands-on unix or linux commands which are required on the ground
Commands to work with Files and Directories
Searching patterns across the contents
Hands-on on columnar data
sort, grep, sed, awk, zip, gzip, tar
Ways to compression and un-compress files
Linux Operating system installation
and more !
No prerequisite, I'll tech you everything from beginning.
Mobile phone or computer having access to internet
If you are student or professional working in IT field then this course is must for you.
Let's learn basics to transform your career.
I promise not to exhaust you with huge number of videos.
Welcome to the most comprehensive Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course! An excellent choice for beginners and professionals looking to expand their knowledge on one of the most popular Practical Unix or Linux Commands in the world such as most informative form of files and directory listing as well operations, searching patterns across the contents, hands-on on columnar data, sorting, hands-on experience with stream editor, practical production ways to compression and un-compress files, Linux operating system installation without disturbing your current operating system as well as advance commands with global search operations and more.
Start Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course offers video tutorials on the basics of most powerful and popular and advance commands extensively used in today's unix or linux practical worlds.
Why learn hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line?
Everyone someday will need to login to unix or linux environment to perform some basic yet powerful tasks to solve the business purpose if you are working in Information Technology world. Since Unix or Linux operating systems are most robust and secure operating systems and they are most used. So, it is must for every student as well as for every IT Professional to have knowledge of basic command line
Whether you're a student or any IT Professional willing upskill or learn or planning to transit yourself to unix or linux related roles, Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course offers you an incredible introduction to most powerful and popular unix or linux commands!
Who this course is for:
Anyone who want to start with Practical Unix or Linux Command Line in short period of time.
Students, Software Professional, Production Support Engineers who are curios about unix or linux commands
Tester, Automation Tester, Manual Tester who want to work in unix or linux environment
DBA, Mainframe Developer who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
Managers who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
System Administrators who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
Professional working in java, .NET, python, database, or any field of computer
RPA Developer, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers
Anyone who want upskill themselves in unix or linux commands
Every IT Professional will someday need to login to unix or linux in their career
- Ebooks list page : 42291
- 2020-01-19Hands on Unix or Linux Commands with grep, awk, sed & more !
- 2019-12-28Hands-on Unix or Linux Commands with grep, awk, sed & more !
- 2020-01-01Hands-On System Programming with C : Build performant and concurrent Unix and Linux systems with C 17
- 2019-11-12Hands-On System Programming with C : Build robust and concurrent Unix and Linux systems with C 17
- 2019-01-31Hands-On System Programming with C Build performant and concurrent Unix and Linux systems with
- 2019-01-24Hands-On System Programming with C Build performant and concurrent Unix and Linux systems with ...
- 2019-01-23Hands-On System Programming with C : Build performant and concurrent Unix and Linux systems with C 17
- 2011-08-14A Guide to UNIX Using Linux, 4 edition
- 2012-10-01Introduction to the Command Line (Second Edition): The Fat Free Guide to Unix and Linux Commands
- 2012-09-07Introduction to the Command Line (Second Edition): The Fat Free Guide to Unix and Linux Commands
- 2011-08-31Introduction to the Command Line (Second Edition): The Fat Free Guide to Unix and Linux Commands
- 2011-07-04Introduction to the Command Line: The Fat Free Guide to Unix and Linux Commands
- 2010-09-28Introduction to the Command Line: The Fat Free Guide to Unix and Linux Commands
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The C, UNIX, and UNIX/Linux Commands Series
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Linux Commands and How To Use Them with Interview Practice Test
- 2020-06-02Hands On Continuous Integration And Delivery With Jenkins X And Kubernetes
- 2020-05-03A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming 2nd Edition
- 2020-04-21Packt Hands-On Continuous Integration and Delivery with Jenkins X and Kubernetes
- 2020-04-17Learn C# in One Day and Learn It Well: C# for Beginners with Hands-on Project (Learn Coding Fast with Hands-On Project) (Volume 3)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.