Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web: Integrating neural network architectures to build smart web apps with Flask, Django
Posted on 2021-01-18, by ebookdl.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13 : 978-1789956085 | 404 Pages | True (PDF, EPUB, MOBI) + Code | 111.25 MB
Create next-generation intelligent web applications using Python libraries such as Flask and Django
Implement deep learning algorithms and techniques for performing smart web automation
Integrate neural network architectures to create powerful full-stack web applications
When used effectively, deep learning techniques can help you develop intelligent web apps. In this book, you'll cover the latest tools and technological practices that are being used to implement deep learning in web development using Python.
Starting with the fundamentals of machine learning, you'll focus on DL and the basics of neural networks, including common variants such as convolutional neural networks (CNNs). You'll learn how to integrate them into websites with the frontends of different standard web tech stacks. The book then helps you gain practical experience of developing a deep learning-enabled web app using Python libraries such as Django and Flask by creating RESTful APIs for custom models. Later, you'll explore how to set up a cloud environment for deep learning-based web deployments on Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Next, you'll learn how to use Microsoft's intelligent Emotion API, which can detect a person's emotions through a picture of their face. You'll also get to grips with deploying real-world websites, in addition to learning how to secure websites using reCAPTCHA and Cloudflare. Finally, you'll use NLP to integrate a voice UX through Dialogflow on your web pages.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned how to deploy intelligent web apps and websites with the help of effective tools and practices.
What you will learn
Explore deep learning models and implement them in your browser
Design a smart web-based client using Django and Flask
Work with different Python-based APIs for performing deep learning tasks
Implement popular neural network models with TensorFlow.js
Design and build deep web services on the cloud using deep learning
Get familiar with the standard workflow of taking deep learning models into production
Who this book is for
This deep learning book is for data scientists, machine learning practitioners, and deep learning engineers who are looking to perform deep learning techniques and methodologies on the web. You will also find this book useful if you’re a web developer who wants to implement smart techniques in the browser to make it more interactive. Working knowledge of the Python programming language and basic machine learning techniques will be beneficial.
Table of Contents
Demystifying Artificial Intelligence and Fundamentals of Machine Learning
Getting Started with Deep Learning Using Python
Creating Your First Deep Learning Web Application
Getting Started with TensorFlow.js
Deep Learning through APIs
Deep Learning on Google Cloud Platform Using Python
DL on AWS Using Python: Object Detection and Home Automation
Deep Learning on Microsoft Azure Using Python
A General Production Framework for Deep Learning-Enabled Websites
Securing Web Apps with Deep Learning
DIY - A Web DL Production Environment
Creating an E2E Web App Using DL APIs and Customer Support Chatbot
Appendix: Success Stories and Emerging Areas in Deep Learning on the Web
- Ebooks list page : 46268
- 2021-01-21Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web
- 2020-05-22Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web Integrating neural network architectures to build smart...
- 2018-12-14Python Deep Learning Projects 9 projects demystifying neural network and deep learning models for bu... - Removed
- 2021-07-05Deep learning for the Earth Sciences: A comprehensive approach to remote sensing, climate science and geosciences
- 2019-12-09Deep Learning for the Life Sciences: Applying Deep Learning to Genomics, Microscopy, Drug Discovery, and More
- 2019-12-05Hands-On Java Deep Learning for Computer Vision: Implement machine learning and neural network methodologies to perform computer vision-related tasks
- 2019-03-12PACKT HANDS ON PYTHON DEEP LEARNING
- 2019-03-10Hands-On Python Deep Learning
- 2019-02-15Hands-On Python Deep Learning
- 2019-02-13Hands-On Python Deep Learning
- 2019-02-10Hands-On Python Deep Learning
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Python Deep Learning for Beginners XQZT
- 2019-01-12Packt Python Deep Learning for Beginners
- 2019-01-03Python Deep Learning for Beginners [Video]
- 2018-12-31Python Deep Learning for Beginners [Video]
- 2018-12-14Python Deep Learning for Beginners [Video]
- 2018-12-05Python Deep Learning for Beginners [Video]
- 2018-12-01Python Deep Learning for Beginners
- 2018-11-27Deep Learning for the Life Sciences [Early Release]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.