Posted on 2013-12-14. By anonymous.
2004 | 1633 Pages | ISBN: 0124366430 | PDF | 128 MB
New discoveries in the field of stem cell research have frequently appeared in the news and in scientific literature. Research in this area promises to lead to new therapies for cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and a wide variety of other diseases. This two-volume reference integrates this exciting area of biology, combining the prerequisites for a general understanding of adult and embryonic stem cells, the tools, methods, and experimental protocols needed to study and characterize stem cells and progenitor populations, as well as a presentation by the world's experts of what is currently known about each specific organ system.
The editors of the "Handbook of Stem Cells" include: Robert Lanza, Helen Blau, John Gearhart, Brigid Hogan, Douglas Melton, Malcolm Moore, Roger Pedersen, E. Donnall Thomas, James Thomson, Catherine Verfaillie, Irving Weissman, and Michael West.
The Editorial Board includes: W. French Anderson, Peter Andrews, Anthony Atala, Jose Cibelli, Giulio Cossu, Robert Edwards, Martin Evans, Elaine Fuchs, Margaret Fuller, Fred Gage, Richard Gardner, Margaret Goodell, Ronald Green, William Haseltine, Joseph Itskovitz-Eldor, Rudolf Jaenisch, Ihor Lemischka, Dame Anne McLaren, Richard Mulligan, Stuart Orkin, Martin Pera, Benjamin Reubinoff, Janet Rossant, Hans Scholer, Austin Smith, Evan Snyder, Davor Solter, Alan Trounson, and Leonard Zon. This comprehensive set should be a much-needed addition to the library of students and researchers alike. It provides comprehensive coverage on this highly topical subject. It contains contributions by the foremost authorities and premiere names in the field of stem cell research.
- Ebooks list page : 24156
- 2014-04-18Handbook of Stem Cells, Volume I: Embryonic Stem Cells
- 2014-03-24Handbook of Stem Cells, Volume I: Embryonic Stem Cells (Repost)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine, Volume 2: Embryonic and Adult Stem Cells
- 2012-10-27Handbook of Stem Cells, Two-Volume Set by Robert Lanza PDF - Removed
- 2013-11-03Handbook of Stem Cells, Second Edition
- 2007-07-06Handbook of Stem Cells (Audio CD) by R. P. Lanza
- 2007-06-13Handbook of Stem Cells
- 2019-12-04The EBMT Handbook: Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapies Ed 7
- 2018-12-13The EBMT Handbook Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapies, 7th edition
- 2021-02-23Particle Breakage (Volume 12) (Handbook of Powder Technology, Volume 12)
- 2020-11-22Handbook of Reading Research, Volume V
- 2020-10-11The Handbook of Historical Linguistics, Volume II
- 2020-05-25International Handbook of Teacher Education: Volume 2
- 2020-05-11International Handbook of Teacher Education: Volume 1
- 2020-02-29Handbook of Humidity Measurement, Volume 2: Electronic and Electrical Humidity Sensors
- 2020-02-10APA Handbook of Trauma Psychology: Volume 1. Foundations in Knowledge Volume 2. Trauma Practice (APA Handbooks in Psychology®)
- 2020-01-07New Handbook of Mathematical Psychology: Volume 2, Modeling and Measurement (Cambridge Handbooks in Psychology)
- 2019-11-30Handbook of 3D Integration, Volume 4: Design, Test, and Thermal Management
- 2019-11-21Human Performance, Workload, and Situational Awareness Measures Handbook, Third Edition - 2-Volume Set: Workload Measures (Volume 2) Ed 3
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.