Author: William A. Goddard III (Editor), Donald W. Brenner (Editor) et al.
Posted on 2007-06-24. By anonymous.
- Author: William A. Goddard III (Editor), Donald W. Brenner (Editor) et al.
Developments in science and engineering at the nanoscale are accelerating at a breathtaking pace. Students increasingly need to have an understanding of the new tools, techniques, terminology and knowledge on which these advances are based.
This invaluable, wide-ranging and scholarly 'Handbook of Nanoscience' provides exactly that. It brings together the accumulated knowledge of the real luminaries from top nanoscience laboratories, universities and institutes, who have each contributed chapters on topics essential to the aspiring nanoscientist. These topics range from dendrimers to nanoparticle manipulation, and nanotubes to electronics modelling at the nanoscale - it is, in fact, the complete 'toolkit'.
This book is an absolute 'must' for all students of nanoscience who are serious about their subject, and supplies the perfect foundation on which to build real specialist knowledge.
-Ottilia Saxl, Institute of Nanotechnology, Scotland, UK
Nanotechnology, science, and engineering spearhead the 21st century revolution that is leading to fundamental breakthroughs in the way materials, devices, and systems are understood, designed, made, and used. With contributions from a host of world-class experts and pioneers in the field, this handbook sets forth the fundamentals of nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS), studies their fabrication, and explores some of their most promising applications. It provides comprehensive information and references for nanoscale structures, devices, and systems, molecular technology and nanoelectromechanical theory, and promises to become a standard reference for the field.
- Ebooks list page : 818
- 2012-04-27[request]Sea Clutter: Scattering, the K-Distribution and Radar Performance - Removed
- 2008-02-25[request]IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition : (BS 7671: 2008)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Handbook of Nanoscience, Engineering, and Technology (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Handbook of Nanoscience, Engineering, and Technology, Third Edition (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- 2012-09-15Handbook of Nanoscience, Engineering, and Technology (2nd Edition) (repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-27Handbook of Nanoscience, Engineering, and Technology (2nd Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2010-01-12Handbook of Nanoscience, Engineering, and Technology (repost)
- 2008-12-29Handbook of Nanoscience, Engineering, and Technology, Second Edition - Removed
- 2007-06-06Handbook of Nanoscience, Engineering, and Technology
- 2008-05-28[request]High Voltage Engineering and Testing - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Handbook of Manufacturing Engineering and Technology
- 2011-06-28Telecommunications Network Modelling, Planning and Design (BT Communications Technology) - Removed
- 2011-06-18Internet and Wireless Security (BT Communications Technology Series, 4) (Btexact Communications Technology Series, 4) - Removed
- 2011-03-06Telecommunications Network Modelling, Planning and Design (BT Communications Technology) - Removed
- 2010-01-23[request]Power System Commissioning and Maintenance Practice (IEE Power Engineering) - Removed
- 2019-07-11The Oxford Handbook of Engineering and Technology in the Classical World
- 2019-07-10Handbook of Food Science and Technology 2 Food Process Engineering and Packaging
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Handbook of Polycarbonate Science and Technology (Plastics Engineering)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Handbook of Environmental Policy (Environmental Science, Engineering and Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.