Posted on 2013-10-06. By anonymous.
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0470877294 | 616 pages | PDF | 3.99 MB
A comprehensive guide to the identification, assessment, and treatment of child sexual abuse
The field of child sexual abuse has experienced an explosion of research, literature, and enhanced treatment methods over the last thirty years. Representing the latest refinements of thought in this field, Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment combines the most current research with a wealth of clinical experience.
The contributing authors, many of whom are pioneers in their respective specialties, include researchers and clinicians, forensic interviewers and law enforcement professionals, caseworkers and victim advocates, all of whom do the work of helping children who have been sexually victimized.
Offering a snapshot of the state of the field as it stands today, Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse explores a variety of issues related to child sexual abuse, from identification, assessment, and treatment methods to models for implementation and prevention, including:
The impact of sexual abuse on the developing brain
The potential implications of early sexual victimization
Navigating the complexities of multidisciplinary teams
Forensic interviewing and clinical assessment
Treatment options for children who have traumagenic symptoms as a response to their sexual victimization
Treating children with sexual behavior problems and adolescents who engage in illegal sexual behavior
Secondary trauma and vicarious traumatization
Cultural considerations and prevention efforts
Edited by a leader in the field of child therapy, this important reference equips helping professionals on the front lines in the battle against child sexual abuseâ€”not merely with state-of-the-art knowledgeâ€”but also with a renewed vision for the importance of their role in the shaping of our culture and the healing of victimized children.
- Ebooks list page : 23400
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment
- 2012-01-23Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment
- 2011-11-21The Politics of Child Sexual Abuse: Emotion, Social Movements, and the State
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Identification, Assessment, and Treatment of Adults Who Abuse Animals: The AniCare Approach - Removed
- 2010-12-24Child Sexual Abuse: Its Scope and Our Failure (Repost)
- 2010-07-25Rebecca M. Bolen - Child Sexual Abuse: Its Scope and Our Failure
- 2010-07-23Child Sexual Abuse: Its Scope and Our Failure
- 2010-06-09Child Sexual Abuse: Its Scope and Our Failure
- 2009-03-31Women and Child Sexual Abuse: Theory, Research and Practice (Women and Psychology)
- 2013-09-23Child Sexual Abuse: The Search for Healing [Repost]
- 2010-07-15Sexual Deviance: Theory, Assessment, and Treatment
- 2010-04-06Sexual Deviance Theory, Assessment, And Treatment - Removed
- 2008-06-06Sexual Deviance: Theory, Assessment, and Treatment - Removed
- 2013-12-06Cognitive Approaches to Obsessions and Compulsions: Theory, Assessment, and Treatment (repost)
- 2013-05-01Self-Harm Behavior and Eating Disorders: Dynamics, Assessment, and Treatment [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-03-04Handbook of Preschool Mental Health: Development, Disorders, and Treatment [Repost]
- 2013-03-03Gynecological Cancer Management: Identification, Diagnosis and Treatment (repost)
- 2012-09-06The Cranio-Cervical Syndrome: Mechanisms, Assessment and Treatment [Repost]
- 2010-06-28Gynecological Cancer Management: Identification, Diagnosis and Treatment (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.