Posted on 2021-04-01, by nokia241186.
English | 2019 | ISBN-13 : 978-0865719125 | 250 Pages | True PDF | 16.81 MB
"Distills a lifetime of plant experience into easy-to-follow instruction, giving an amateur like me the confidence to green my home for health." -Paula Baker-LaPorte, coauthor of Prescriptions for a Healthy House
Some of the most polluted places on earth are where we spend 90% of our time: inside our homes. Science is continually uncovering more effective ways of improving the quality of our environment, and plants-specifically indoor trees and shrubs-are at the top of this list.
Growing trees and shrubs indoors might seem like a monumental challenge, but it's no different than growing any plants indoors. Written by master gardener DJ Herda, Growing Trees and Shrubs Indoors is a definitive guide on what makes these plants special and all the tips and tricks you need to help them survive and flourish in an indoor environment. It covers how they:
· Rid your environment of airborne pollutants
· Beautify your home
· Help you to live a longer, healthier, happier life.
An explosive introduction into the wellness scene, Growing Trees and Shrubs Indoors is for those with a keen interest in gardening, health, and science, offering an entirely new way of promoting human wellness-by creating beautiful, enjoyable surroundings.
"A fascinating, encyclopedic compendium dealing with the nature and care of trees and shrubs." -Arnold M. Ludwig, author of King of the Mountain
"Covers everything from watering needs and light requirements to propagation to keeping costs down, all in an effort to help you create a verdant home that has the health benefits of being outside." -Deanna Duke, author of The Non-Toxic Avenger
"Clearly written and beautifully illustrated. It's a real eye-opener!" -Phillip Adcock, author of Master Your Brain
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47052
- 2020-06-25Growing Trees and Shrubs Indoors - Breathe New Life into Your Home with Large Plants
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Inspired You: Letting God Breathe New Life Into Your Heart and Home
- 2018-08-07Italian, My Way More Than 150 Simple and Inspired Recipes That Breathe New Life into Italian Classics
- 2019-05-06Memory-Making Mom Building Traditions That Breathe Life Into Your Home
- 2020-11-23Winter Living Style: Bring hygge into your home with this inspirational guide to decorating for Winter
- 2020-11-23Winter Living Style - Bring hygge into Your home with this inspirational guide to ...
- 2011-12-09The Tao of Fertility. A Healing Chinese Medicine Program to Prepare Body, Mind, and Spirit for New Life by Daoshing Ni
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Reference Reborn: Breathing New Life into Public Services Librarianship
- 2011-10-29Critical Praxis Research: Breathing New Life into Research Methods for Teachers (Repost)
- 2011-09-18Critical Praxis Research: Breathing New Life into Research Methods for Teachers (Explorations of Educational Purpose) free ebook download
- 2011-09-18Critical Praxis Research: Breathing New Life into Research Methods for Teachers (Explorations of Educational Purpose)
- 2019-07-05Detox Your Home: A Guide to Removing Toxins from Your Life and Bringing Health into Your Home
- 2019-01-28Eat Your Yard: Edible Trees, Shrubs, Vines, Herbs, and Flowers For Your Landscap
- 2018-06-17Detox Your Home A Guide to Removing Toxins from Your Life and Bringing Health into Your Home
- 2018-04-22Detox Your Home A Guide to Removing Toxins from Your Life and Bringing Health into Your Home
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Eat Your Yard: Edible Trees, Shrubs, Vines, Herbs, and Flowers For Your Landscape
- 2017-10-21[PDF] SVS Learn - Breathing Life into your Character Designs (2015)
- 2016-05-02Svs Learn Beathing Life Into Your Character Designs
- 2012-10-15Eat Your Yard: Edible Trees, Shrubs, Vines, Herbs, and Flowers for Your Landscape (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.