Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Green Inside Activism for Sustainable Development: Political Agency and Institutional Change
Palgrave McMillan | English | 2018 | ISBN-10: 3319567225 | 187 pages | PDF | 2.49 mb
by Erik Hysing (Author), Jan Olsson (Author)
This book considers how public sector institutions can be transformed to better support sustainable development by exploring the concept of green inside activism and its importance for institutional change. The phenomenon of inside activism has been shown to be crucial for green policy change and this book focuses on public officials as green inside activists, committed to green values and engaged in social movement, acting strategically from inside public administration to change public policy and institutions in line with such value commitment. The book theorizes how green inside activism can contribute to a more sustainable development through institutional change. This theorizing builds on and relates to highly relevant theoretical arguments in the existing literature. The authors also consider the legitimacy of inside activism and how it can be reconciled with democratic ideals. This innovative work will appeal to students and scholars of public policy, political science and environmental politics.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37742
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Green Jobs for Sustainable Development (Routledge Studies in Ecological Economics)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Chemicals from Biomass: Integrating Bioprocesses into Chemical Production Complexes for Sustainable Development (Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
- 2011-10-12Using English at Work (Book Audio) - Removed
- 2020-04-26Climate Change Science: A Primer for Sustainable Development (Columbia University Earth Institute Sustainability Primers)
- 2020-03-14Advanced Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Development (AI2SD’2019): Volume 3 - Advanced Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Development Applied to ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing (1104))
- 2020-02-26Advanced Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Development (AI2SD’2019): Volume 5 - Advances Intelligent Systems for Multimedia Processing and ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2020-02-26Advanced Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Development (AI2SD’2019): Volume 2 - Advanced Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Development Applied to ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2020-02-21Advanced Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Development (AI2SD’2019): Volume 1 - Advanced Intelligent Systems for Education and Intelligent Learning ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2020-01-12Advances in High Temperature Ceramic Matrix Composites and Materials for Sustainable Development (Ceramic Transactions Series)
- 2019-12-29Interventions in Career Design and Education: Transformation for Sustainable Development and Decent Work (Lifelong Learning Book Series)
- 2019-12-29Adaptive Water Management: Concepts, Principles and Applications for Sustainable Development (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2019-12-29Handbook of Lifelong Learning for Sustainable Development (World Sustainability Series)
- 2019-12-27Capacity Building for Sustainable Development
- 2019-12-24Understanding Community Economic Growth and Decline: Strategies for Sustainable Development
- 2019-12-19Bioeconomy for Sustainable Development - Removed
- 2019-12-18Geoinformatics for Sustainable Development in Asian Cities (Springer Geography)
- 2019-12-12Innovative Waste Management Technologies for Sustainable Development (Practice, Progress, and Proficiency in Sustainability)
- 2019-12-10Information and Communication Technology for Sustainable Development: Proceedings of ICT4SD 2018 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2019-12-06Sectoral Plans and Pilot Projects for Sustainable Development: Sierra Calderona Strategic Plan, Spain
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.