Posted on 2020-05-06, by 0nelovee.
Graphic Design for Beginners : Learn Color Theory
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 15 lectures (31 mins) | Size: 598 MB
Learn the meaning of colors, whens and how to use a specific color in your designs.
What you'll learn
You will have intermediate to expert level knowledge of graphic design theory that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby or company.
You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design practices and the thought process behind these principles.
You will learn color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
You will learn about typography theory and how typography plays a major role in both print mediums and digital media.
This course is for beginners to graphic design theory and for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles of graphic design,Line and Shape, typography, layout design, Hierarchy , Balance and more as it relates to graphic design.
If you want to use color to your advantage, you need to understand how each color affects your audience. Learn more about the psychology of color, the deeper meaning behind each hue, and how to best use color to your advantage. Understanding how to use it for visual communication in a variety of contexts is essential for designers and artists. This course is about learning how to use color, not only to create more effective designs, but also to tell a story.
Who this course is for:
This course is specifically design for beginners interested in graphic design theory. Philosophies and practical projects are given so that you not only understand the reasoning behind the theory, but you also get a chance to practice it to. This course is great for: - Graphic Designers - Website Designers - Logo Designers - UI / UX Designers - Product Designers - T-Shirt Designers - Businesses - Marketers - Social Media Experts any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design theory!
- Ebooks list page : 43525
- 2020-10-08Graphic Design For Beginners Learn Color Theory
- 2020-06-03Graphic Design for Beginners Learn Color Theory
- 2016-12-31Graphic Design for Beginners Part.3 - Learn and Apply Effective Color
- 2016-12-18Graphic Design for Beginners Part.3 - Learn and Apply Effective Color
- 2016-11-03Graphic Design for Beginners Part.3 - Learn and Apply Effective Color
- 2016-10-29Graphic Design for Beginners Part.3 - Learn and Apply Effective Color
- 2016-09-28Graphic Design for Beginners Part 3 - Learn and Apply Effective Color
- 2019-01-24Learn Graphic Design For Beginners In Crello
- 2018-11-03Learn Graphic Design For Beginners In Crello
- 2016-10-02Graphic Design for Beginners Part 2 - Learn and Apply Graphic Design Principles, Continued
- 2020-10-08Fundamental Of Graphic Design For Beginners
- 2020-07-06Fundamental of Graphic Design for beginners
- 2020-04-30Packt - UX Design for Beginners Learn User Behavior and Psychology
- 2020-04-21UX Design for Beginners Learn User Behavior and Psychology Packt
- 2020-04-11Udemy Graphic Design For Beginners With Designbold BOOKWARE
- 2020-04-01UX Design for Beginners: Learn User Behavior and Psychology
- 2020-03-18Graphic Design For Beginners With Designbold Udemy
- 2020-02-05UX Design for Beginners Learn User Behavior and Psychology
- 2020-01-09Skillshare Intro To Graphic Design Expressing Emotion With Color Theory With Dominic Flask
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.