Posted on 2020-08-05, by 0nelovee.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13: 979-8669384371 | 87 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 31.81 MB
With the growing trend of working from home and keeping in touch with friends and family via the Internet, there has been an increased demand for easy to use online meeting and video conferencing tools. With the popularity of Zoom skyrocketing, Google has decided to make their Meet online meeting application free for all of us to use at the home and office.
Google Meet allows you to host and join online meetings and video calls with other people and offers a very simple and easy to use interface making it an ideal choice for those who are not the most tech savvy and at the same time offers the features needed for professional meetings for those who want to use it in a business setting.
The goal of this book is to get you up and running with Google Meet and cover all the things you need to know to get you started with hosting your own meetings and joining other people's meetings without confusing you at the same time. It sticks with the basics yet covers a wide variety of topics to help you get connected without needing to be a technology expert.
The chapters in the book cover the following topics:
Chapter 1 - What is Google Meet?
Chapter 2 - The Meet Interface
Chapter 3 - Hosting and Joining Meetings
Chapter 4 - Presenting (Screen Sharing)
Chapter 5 - Additional Features
Chapter 6 - Options and Settings
About the Author
James Bernstein has been working with various companies in the IT field since 2000, managing technologies such as SAN and NAS storage, VMware, backups, Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Networking, Microsoft Office, Exchange, and more.
He has obtained certifications from Microsoft, VMware, CompTIA, ShoreTel, and SNIA, and continues to strive to learn new technologies to further his knowledge on a variety of subjects.
He is also the founder of the website OnlineComputerTips.com, which offers its readers valuable information on topics such as Windows, networking, hardware, software, and troubleshooting. Jim writes much of the content himself and adds new content on a regular basis. The site was started in 2005 and is still going strong today.
- Ebooks list page : 44226
- 2011-10-12Accent Reduction Made Easy: Secrets to speaking Standard American English
- 2011-11-28Roman's Lab Vol. 21 - The Easy Way to Play the King's Indian Defense
- 2011-11-28Roman's Lab Vol. 22 - The Easy Way to Play the Scotch and Giuoco Piano
- 2011-08-24Roman's Lab Vol. 23 - The Easy Way to Play Grand Prix and Reti Opening
- 2011-08-24Roman's Lab Vol. 22 - The Easy Way to Play the Scotch and Giuoco Piano
- 2011-08-23Roman's Lab Vol. 21 - The Easy Way to Play the King's Indian Defense
- 2021-04-03Google Sites Made Easy: Websites Designed the Easy Way
- 2020-10-08GOOGLE APPS MADE EASY: A complete guide that will teach you how to make the best use of Google apps and services...
- 2011-08-26Roman's Lab Vol. 25 - Easy Way to Beat the Pirc Modern Defense
- 2021-11-22My Google Classroom Google Classroom Made Easy To Beginners
- 2021-04-18Google Apps Made Easy by James Bernstein
- 2021-01-07Google Docs Made Easy: Online Collaboration For Everyone
- 2020-10-08Google Classroom Made Easy Beginner To Advanced
- 2020-08-26Working with Google Analytics Made Easy for Beginners
- 2020-05-31Google Classroom Made Easy (for Teachers)
- 2020-04-17Google Classroom made EASY (for Teachers)
- 2020-04-15My Google Classroom Google Classroom Made Easy To Beginners
- 2018-07-17Google AdWords Made Easy: Simple Strategies You Can Use Right Away For Adwords success
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Brad Callen's Google Adwords Made Easy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.