Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Lewis E. Kaplan, "God Bless You, Joe Stalin: The Man Who Saved Capitalism"
English | 2006 | ISBN: 0875864643 | PDF | pages: 322 | 1.8 mb
This controversial book traces 20th century history and argues that (1) US prosperity is inexorably linked to the U.S. deficit and has been since the New Deal;
(2) Any effort to significantly reduce the national debt will result in a depression that will make that of the 1930s seem like good times;
(3) that it was the Cold War and the Great Society which made the American and global economy as prosperous as they are today.
Stalin has been accused of many things; add to the list his role as the father of modern-day economics and a major factor in inspiring the US to take a bold course in the 20th century.
This dramatic narrative traces the evolution of the concept of the Almighty Dollar against the backdrop of the development and denouement of the Cold War, demonstrating how individual decisions made by US and Soviet leaders affected the course of events.
This enlightening and controversial book sets forth the thesis that the growing prosperity of the US during the past 60 years is directly linked to deficit spending, and that the synergy of these two phenomena will continue for the foreseeable future.
An analysis of the Historical Tables of the United States Government, showing the tandem growth of US deficits and the GDP, is interwoven into the historical recounting.
Furthermore, The Almighty Dollar is not in danger of collapse because if the nations of the world don't sustain the integrity of the U.S. dollar as the currency of exchange, their own economies will collapse.
Chapter 1. Evolution of the Almighty Dollar;
Chapter 2. The Amazing American Economy; Chapter 3. Beyond Good and Evil: A Different Portrait of Joe Stalin; Chapter 4. The Contradictions of State Socialism; Chapter 5. The Cold War Begins: The Truman Presidency;
Chapter 6. The Cold War in Neutral: The Eisenhower Presidency;
Chapter 7. Expanding the Cold War: The Kennedy Presidency;
Chapter 8. The Great Society: The Johnson Presidency;
Chapter 9. The Renegade Republican: The Nixon Presidency;
Chapter 10. Frustration: The Presidencies of Ford and Carter
Chapter 11. America on the Attack: The Reagan Presidency;
Chapter 12. The End of the Cold War: The George H. W. Bush Presidency.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37742
- 2009-04-13Lewis Kaplan - God Bless You, Joe Stalin: The Man Who Saved Capitalism
- 2019-07-31*(Incredible) - Why You Should Read The Man Who Died by Antti Tuomainen Online or Download [!PDF !EPUB !MOBI]
- 2009-08-17Personal God: Can You Really Know the One Who Made the Universe?
- 2022-06-26The Man Who Broke Capitalism How Jack Welch Gutted the Heartland and Crushed the Soul of Corporate America and How [Audiobook]
- 2022-01-02Spymaster The Man Who Saved MI6 by Helen Fry
- 2021-12-18Spymaster The Man Who Saved MI6 [Audiobook]
- 2021-08-15Wallenberg The Incredible True Story of the Man Who Saved Thousands of Jews
- 2020-05-15Ian Frazer The Man Who Saved a Million Lives
- 2019-01-03Raoul Wallenberg The Heroic Life and Mysterious Disappearance of the Man Who Saved Thousands of Hungarian Jews from the Holocaust
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Man Who Saved the Union: Ulysses Grant in War and Peace [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Man Who Saved Henry Morgan
- 2013-12-27The Man Who Saved the Union: Ulysses Grant in War and Peace
- 2013-12-20The Man Who Saved the Union: Ulysses Grant in War and Peace [Audiobook]
- 2013-08-23The Man Who Saved the Union: Ulysses Grant in War and Peace [Repost]
- 2013-08-12PBS - Secrets of the Dead The Man Who Saved the World (2012) 720p HDTV x264 AAC-MVGroup
- 2013-05-14PBS - Secrets of the Dead S12E01: The Man Who Saved the World (2012) 720p HDTV x264-QCF
- 2013-05-14PBS - Secrets of the Dead S12E01: The Man Who Saved the World (2012) HDTV XviD-AFG
- 2012-10-29The Man Who Saved the Union: Ulysses Grant in War and Peace
- 2009-04-24The Man Who Saved Sea Turtles: Archie Carr and the Origins of Conservation Biology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.