Posted on 2019-12-30, by books_lover.
As the world becomes more urbanised, solutions are required to solve current challenges for three arenas of sustainability: social sustainability, environmental sustainability and urban economic sustainability. This edited volume interrogates innovative solutions for sustainability in cities around the world. The book draws on a group of 12 international case studies, including Vancouver and Calgary in Canada, San Francisco and Los Angeles in the US (North America), Yogyakarta in Indonesia, Seoul in Korea (South-East Asia), Medellin in Colombia (South America), Helsinki in Finland, Freiburg in Germany and Seville in Spain (Europe). Each case study provides key facts about the city, presents the particular urban sustainability challenge and the planning innovation process and examines what trade-offs were made between social, environmental and economic sustainability. Importantly, the book analyses to what extent these planning innovations can be translated from one context to another.
- Ebooks list page : 42291
- 2019-03-02Global Planning Innovations for Urban Sustainability
- 2019-02-18Global Planning Innovations for Urban Sustainability
- 2020-05-05German Perspectives on Right-Wing Extremism: Challenges for Comparative Analysis (Routledge Studies in Extremism and Democracy, Band 35)
- 2019-12-31Logic from Kant to Russell: Laying the Foundations for Analytic Philosophy (Routledge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Philosophy)
- 2018-11-24Big Data for Urban Sustainability A Human-Centered Perspective
- 2018-07-20Big Data for Urban Sustainability A Human-Centered Perspective
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Empires of Remorse: Narrative, postcolonialism and apologies for colonial atrocity (Routledge Studies on Challenges, Crises and Dissent in World Politics)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Green Jobs for Sustainable Development (Routledge Studies in Ecological Economics)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Transport, Mobility, and the Production of Urban Space (Routledge Studies in Human Geography)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Communication, Public Opinion, and Globalization in Urban China (Routledge Studies in Rhetoric and Communication)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Communication, Public Opinion, and Globalization in Urban China (Routledge Studies in Rhetoric and Communication)
- 2013-11-07Competitiveness Strategy in Developing Countries: A Manual for Policy Analysis (Routledge Studies in Development Economics)
- 2010-07-10The Ghaznavid and Seljuk Turks: Poetry as a Source for Iranian History (Routledge Studies in the History of Iran and Turkey) - Removed
- 2020-01-13Media Relations of the Anti-War Movement: The Battle for Hearts and Minds (Routledge Studies in Global Information, Politics and Society)
- 2019-12-08Urban Comics: Infrastructure and the Global City in Contemporary Graphic Narratives (Routledge Advances in Comics Studies)
- 2019-01-15Applied Remote Sensing for Urban Planning, Governance and Sustainability - Removed
- 2019-01-10Applied Remote Sensing for Urban Planning, Governance and Sustainability
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Media Relations of the Anti-War Movement: The Battle for Hearts and Minds (Routledge Studies in Global Information, Politics and Society)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Global Cities, Governance and Diplomacy: The Urban Link (Routledge New Diplomacy Studies)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.