Posted on 2009-04-24. By anonymous.
Publisher: Routledge | ISBN: 0415424003 | edition 2007 | PDF | 264 pages | 1,06 mb
Leading specialists from Europe and Japan examine the institutional mechanisms of governance at the global level and provide concrete evidence of the role Japan plays in these institutions. An excellent introduction to the concept of global governance, the volume analyzes how global governance actually works through the global institutional mechanisms of governance. It provides an up-to-date and contemporary analysis of the six most important global institutions, namely:
* the Group of 7/8
* the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
* the World Bank
* the International Monetary Fund
* the World Trade Organization
* the United Nations.
Written clearly and concisely, the book provides a thorough and accessible discussion on Japanâ€™s role within these institutions and uses supporting case studies to ask whether Japan is reactively or proactively involved in trying to shape these institutions in order to promote its own interests. As such, it will be a valuable resource for undergraduates and scholars with an interest in global governance, Japanese politics and political economy.
- Ebooks list page : 2715
- 2020-05-12The New Totalitarian Temptation: Global Governance and the Crisis of Democracy in Europe
- 2019-11-22National Constitutions in European and Global Governance: Democracy, Rights, the Rule of Law: National Reports
- 2018-11-23Intersecting Interregionalism Regions, Global Governance and the EU
- 2018-10-11Frank Lloyd Wright and Japan: The Role of Traditional Japanese Art and Architecture in the Work of Frank Lloyd Wright - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Global Cities, Governance and Diplomacy: The Urban Link (Routledge New Diplomacy Studies)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Global Governance and Financial Crises (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Global Governance and Regulatory Failure: The Political Economy of Banking (International Political Economy Series) - Removed
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The New Totalitarian Temptation: Global Governance and the Crisis of Democracy in Europe
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Global Cities, Governance and Diplomacy: The Urban Link (Routledge New Diplomacy Studies)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Global Governance and Financial Crises (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
- 2016-12-13Global Cities, Governance and Diplomacy The Urban Link
- 2014-03-30Here Come the Black Helicopters! UN Global Governance and the Loss of Freedom (Audiobook)
- 2012-11-05Here Come the Black Helicopters! UN Global Governance and the Loss of Freedom - Removed
- 2012-11-04Here Come the Black Helicopters!: UN Global Governance and the Loss of Freedom by Dick Morris (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-10-18Here Come the Black Helicopters-UN Global Governance and the Loss of Freedom by Dick Morris Pdf, epub, mobi Free Download - Removed
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-08-17Global Catastrophes and Trends: The Next Fifty Years
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2010-09-06Peter Odell, Chris Willett - Global Governance And The Quest For Justice: Civil Society
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.