Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2010-11-18. By anonymous.
Wiley; 1 edition | November 12, 2004 | ISBN-10: 0471668117 | 213 pages | PDF | 1.79 MB
The basics behind the Six Sigma quality control technique
Six Sigma is designed to achieve excellence in customer service and measure deviation from the ideal. It provides a process for placing value on the intangible nature of quality control. The underlying theories of Six Sigma are highly technical and complex. This book is a basic guide to those who are new to the concept, and though this is a complex subject, the concepts involved are not too complex for readers to grasp. Getting Started in Six Sigma demonstrates how an employee or supervisor can implement Six Sigma successfully without having to become technically familiar with process-oriented models or statistical modeling.
- Ebooks list page : 8399
- 2012-11-23Getting Started In Six Sigma
- 2012-01-16Getting Started In Six Sigma
- 2011-10-05Getting started in six sigma
- 2010-01-31Getting Started in Six Sigma
- 2008-01-15Getting Started in Six Sigma
- 2007-06-01Getting Started in Six Sigma
- 2012-03-07Digital Tutors â€“ Getting Started with UVs in 3DS Max 2011 - Removed
- 2011-09-05Getting Started with Roo - Removed
- 2014-05-28Getting Started in Tax Consulting (repost)
- 2014-05-21Getting Started with Raspberry Pi (Repost)
- 2014-05-13Getting Started with Eclipse Juno (repost)
- 2014-05-08Getting Started with Oracle Tuxedo (repost)
- 2014-04-05The 36-Hour Course: Lean Six Sigma (Repost)
- 2014-03-29Design for Six Sigma (Repost)
- 2014-03-04Quality Beyond Six Sigma (repost)
- 2014-02-13World Class Applications of Six Sigma (Repost)
- 2013-11-12Getting Started in Swing Trading (Repost)
- 2013-10-30Getting Started in Hedge Funds (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.