Posted on 2021-10-14, updated at 2021-10-18, by 0nelovee.
Get a Perfect 170 Score for GRE Math -Coordinate Geometry
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 24 lectures (16h 33m) | Size: 8.2 GB
Fundamentals and advanced methods a successful test taker needs to solve any GRE Coordinate Geometry & Functions Problem
What you'll learn:
Key strategies for all Quantitative Reasoning question types on the GRE
Score-raising strategies and tools to conquer every math question on Test Day
Complete content review.
Detailed answer explanations for every GRE Official material practice questions.
Comprehensive practice to help you master the exam.
The All-in-One solution to achieve your Highest possible score.
Extra preparation to help you achieve an excellent score.
Basic algebraic notation
You should be comfortable with basic algebraic operations and simple equation solving.
Being successful in the GRE exam is not that difficult as you imagine. But you have to start with understanding the fundamentals and mastering them.
Hi, i am Delbin Markose .In this course, I will be walking you through all the math concepts related to coordinate Geometry, functions & Quadratic functions. You can expect at least 4 questions from these topics & that is 10% of the total 40 math questions in GRE.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is specially designed for test-takers who want to start right from the beginning, those students planning to take GRE for the first time & those students who are looking to improve their previous GRE score.
Anyone from the beginner to advanced level can take this course so that you won't miss any of the questions from these topics. It's not that difficult to score a perfect 170 in GRE math. All you have to know is, what are the concepts tested in the GRE exam and how the questions are framed for the exam.
WHAT WILL THIS COURSE COVER?
I have designed this course in three major sections so that it will be easy for you to navigate through the concepts. In the first section of the course, we will be discussing the theory part, for example, in the first lecture will be discussing the introduction to coordinate geometry, and in the second chapter distance between 2 points. There are 12chapters in coordinate geometry. These are the 12 lectures.
· Introduction to Coordinate Geometry
· Distance between Two points.
· Midpoint of a Line Segment.
· Slope of a Straight Line.
· Properties of Parallel & Perpendicular Lines.
· Equation of a Straight Line.
· Two Special types of lines for the GRE Exam.
· Linear Inequality.
· Reflection of a point over X axis, Y axis, Y=X line, & Y=-X line.
· Quadratic Functions.
Once we have covered the entire topics in the first section, we will move on to the second section - formula sheet which includes all the formulas required for the test.
The third section will help you in testing your knowledge with 33 questions of different difficulty levels. Once we have done this, we'll move on to solving all the official material questions for the GRE? Why official material Questions?
The best thing you can do when it comes to GRE preparation is to use practice materials that closely mimic the real GRE. The best materials will be those official materials from ETS itself because they are the ones who make the test and their materials are pretty much like the real thing!
. After the official material questions, we will solve advanced-level questions.
Once you are done with the entire course for the exam, all you have to do for the post-class preparation is to revise the formula sheet and all official GRE questions and advanced level questions.
After the completion of our course, I can confidently say that u will not miss any questions from the coordinate geometry chapter.
If you are looking to get a perfect 170 in GRE math this is where you want to start, and I hope you will join me.
Who this course is for
Students who are planning to crack GRE at the first time.
Students who are looking at raising their GRE score.
Students who wish to adopt a structured GRE Study plan
- Ebooks list page : 49830
- 2021-10-18Get a Perfect 170 Score for GRE Math -Coordinate Geometry
- 2020-11-27GRE Math for Winners Algebra, Sets, Geometry & Coordinate Geometry
- 2020-11-22Essential Statistics for Non STEM Data Analysts: Get to grips with the statistics and math to enter the world of data science
- 2020-05-01Mental Math: Tricks To Become A Human Calculator (For Speed Math, Math Tricks, Vedic Math Enthusiasts, GMAT, GRE, SAT Students & Case Interview Study)
- 2019-03-21GRE Math Workbook Score Higher with 1,000 Drills & Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- 2019-03-17GRE Math Workbook Score Higher with 1,000 Drills & Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Drybar Guide to Good Hair for All: How to Get the Perfect Blowout at Home
- 2012-02-03Biochemistry For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science)) - Moore
- 2012-01-21Biochemistry For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science)) - Moore
- 2012-01-06Biochemistry For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science)) - Moore
- 2011-11-09Chemistry Essentials For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science))
- 2011-11-02Geometry Essentials For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science))
- 2011-09-17Genetics For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science))
- 2011-08-01Photovoltaic Design and Installation For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science))
- 2011-08-01Geometry Essentials For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science))
- 2009-11-05Differential Equations Workbook For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science))
- 2021-09-22Get Your Tarot Online Business For Beginners
- 2021-09-19Gmat,gre Math Weighted Averages, Mixtures And Alligations
- 2021-09-15Travel Photography 101 (how To Get To London And Back For Free)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.