Posted on 2019-07-02, by voska89.
Vijay Rani Rajpal, "Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II "
English | ISBN: 3319995723 | 2019 | 260 pages | EPUB, PDF | 11 MB + 5 MB
The abiotic stresses like drought, temperature, cold, salinity, heavy metals etc. affect a great deal on the yield performance of the agricultural crops. To cope up with these challenges, plant breeding programs world-wide are focussing on the development of stress tolerant varieties in all crop species.
Significant genomic advances have been made for abiotic stress tolerance in various crop species in terms of availability of molecular markers, QTL mapping, genome-wide association studies (GWAS), genomic selection (GS) strategies, and transcriptome profiling. The broad-range of articles involving genomics and breeding approaches deepens our existing knowledge about complex traits. The chapters are written by authorities in their respective fields. This book provides comprehensive and consolidated account on the applications of the most recent findings and the progress made in genomics assisted breeding for tolerance to abiotic stresses in many important major crop species with a focus on applications of modern strategies for sustainable agriculture. The book is especially intended for students, molecular breeders and scientists working on the genomics-assisted genetic improvement of crop species for abiotic stress tolerance.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40760
- 2019-11-27Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- 2013-06-29Plant Breeding for Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2013-11-18Translational Genomics for Crop Breeding: Improvement for Abiotic Stress, Quality and Yield Improvement v. 2
- 2019-12-13In vitro Plant Breeding towards Novel Agronomic Traits: Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2019-12-08Approaches for Enhancing Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Breeding Oilseed Crops for Sustainable Production: Opportunities and Constraints
- 2019-12-08Osmoprotectant-Mediated Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants: Recent Advances and Future Perspectives
- 2019-11-30Plant Abiotic Stress Tolerance: Agronomic, Molecular and Biotechnological Approaches
- 2019-01-24Abiotic stress tolerance in plants
- 2019-01-10Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-12-25Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-07-01Plant Nutrients and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2018-06-28Plant Nutrients and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants - Removed
- 2014-04-23Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-03-25Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants (repost) - Removed
- 2013-06-08Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants (Repost)
- 2013-05-17Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants [Repost]
- 2019-12-04Genetic Enhancement of Crops for Tolerance to Abiotic Stress: Mechanisms and Approaches, Vol. I (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.