Posted on 2021-03-17, by nokia241186.
English | 2019 | ISBN-13 : 978-1619308053 | 128 Pages | True EPUB | 21.62 MB
What was the last game you played? Video game, board game, world building game?
In Game Logic: Level Up and Create Your Own Games with Science Activities for Kids, middle schoolers take on the world of games by figuring out what makes them challenging, fun, and addictive! Kids love games. Board games are still wildly popular, despite the profusion of video gaming devices that reach audiences as young as toddlerhood. World-building games such as Settlers of Catan and Dungeons & Dragons are played by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, both online and in living rooms, and gaming conferences occur around the globe, including hundreds in the United States alone. This makes gaming a perfect backdrop for learning new skills!
This book takes kids on a journey to discover the history of games, and then leads them from their initial idea for a new game through several iterations of a game all the way to playing the final version of a game they created. Educators use games as a way to introduce logic, collaboration, and persistence in classrooms, and Game Logic is the perfect companion. Kids explore the processes of both playing and creating games while developing critical and creative thinking skills that apply to tasks and concepts across academic fields.
Game Logic includes hands-on STEAM activities and critical thinking exercises related to games. Fun facts, links to online primary sources and other supplemental material, and essential questions encourage readers to dive deeper into the games they love to discover what makes them tick.
Nomad Press books integrate content with participation. Common Core State Standards, the Next Generation Science Standards, and STEM Education all place project-based learning as key building blocks in education. Combining content with inquiry-based projects stimulates learning and makes it active and alive. Nomad's unique approach simultaneously grounds kids in factual knowledge while allowing them the space to be curious, creative, and critical thinkers.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46844
- 2021-02-17Game Logic: Level Up and Create Your Own Games with Science Activities for Kids (Build It Yourself)
- 2018-11-08Artificial Intelligence: Thinking Machines and Smart Robots with Science Activities for Kids (Build It Yourself)
- 2018-11-07Artificial Intelligence Thinking Machines and Smart Robots with Science Activities for Kids (Build I...
- 2011-12-02Publishing And Promoting Your Own eBook
- 2011-08-30Publishing And Promoting Your Own eBook
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE CREATE YOUR OWN GAMES WITH CONSTRUCT 2 GAME DEVELOPMENT COURSE FOR BEGINNERS PART 2-iL...
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE CREATE YOUR OWN GAMES WITH CONSTRUCT 2 GAME DEVELOPMENT COURSE FOR BEGINNERS PART 1-iL...
- 2019-03-01Skillshare - Create Your Own Games With Construct 2 Game Development Course For Beginners
- 2019-02-14skillshare - CREATE YOUR OWN GAMES WITH CONSTRUCT 2 GAME DEVELOPMENT COURSE FOR BEGINNERS PART 2-...
- 2019-02-14skillshare - CREATE YOUR OWN GAMES WITH CONSTRUCT 2 GAME DEVELOPMENT COURSE FOR BEGINNERS PART 1-...
- 2019-01-30Java For Kids (and grown-ups) Learn to code and create your own projects with Java 8
- 2019-01-12Java For Kids (and grown-ups) Learn to code and create your own projects with Java 8
- 2018-11-09Industrial Design Why Smartphones Aren't Round and Other Mysteries with Science Activities for Kids ...
- 2018-11-08Projectile Science: The Physics Behind Kicking a Field Goal and Launching a Rocket with Science Activities for Kids
- 2020-12-05Coding for Kids: 2 Books in 1: Python and Scratch 3.0 Programming to Master Your Coding Skills and Create Your Own Animations
- 2019-12-14The Big Stretch: 90 Days to Expand Your Dreams, Crush Your Goals, and Create Your Own Success
- 2019-02-26Gene Genius Understand Your DNA and Create Your Own Genetic Roadmap to Health and Happiness [Audi - Removed
- 2019-01-27Gene Genius Understand Your DNA and Create Your Own Genetic Roadmap to Health and Happiness [Audi... - Removed
- 2011-03-16Aetuts - Learn How to Rig and Animate a Character and Create your Own Odyssey
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.