Posted on 2018-06-02, by nokia241186.
GIS Algorithms : Theory and
Applications for Geographic Information Science & Technology
by Ningchuan Xiao
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1446274322 | 332 Pages | PDF | 5.72 MB
Geographic information systems (GIS) have become increasingly important in helping us understand complex social, economic, and natural dynamics where spatial components play a key role. The critical algorithms used in GIS, however, are notoriously difficult to both teach and understand, in part due to the lack of a coherent representation. GIS Algorithms attempts to address this problem by combining rigorous formal language with example case studies and student exercises.
Using Python code throughout, Xiao breaks the subject down into three fundamental areas:
- Geometric Algorithms
- Spatial Indexing
- Spatial Analysis and Modelling
With its comprehensive coverage of the many algorithms involved, GIS Algorithms is a key new textbook in this complex and critical area of geography.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36293
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2010-05-10Database Technologies_Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications.John Erickson.Information Science Publishing.2009
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-12-03Lifelogging for Organizational Stress Measurement: Theory and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Information Systems)
- 2011-06-12Transformation of Knowledge, Information and Data: Theory and Applications
- 2021-04-02Fuzzy Logic Hybrid Extensions of Neural and Optimization Algorithms: Theory and Applications - Removed
- 2021-01-07Distributed Optimization, Game and Learning Algorithms: Theory and Applications in Smart Grid Systems
- 2020-04-14Introduction To Genetic Algorithms Theory And Applications
- 2020-03-30Introduction to Genetic Algorithms: Theory and Applications
- 2020-03-01Introduction to Genetic Algorithms: Theory and Applications
- 2020-02-12Introduction to Genetic Algorithms Theory and Applications
- 2020-02-11Introduction to Genetic Algorithms Theory and Applications
- 2020-01-01Measurement Theory and Applications for the Social Sciences (Methodology in the Social Sciences)
- 2019-07-15Harmony Search and Nature Inspired Optimization Algorithms Theory and Applications, ICHSA 2018
- 2019-01-11Constrained Clustering Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications
- 2018-12-27Constrained Clustering Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications
- 2018-11-01Matrix Theory and Applications for Scientists and Engineers
- 2018-10-30Lie and non-Lie Symmetries Theory and Applications for Solving Nonlinear Models
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Collaborative Technologies and Applications for Interactive Information Design: Emerging Trends in User Experiences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.