Posted on 2019-01-30, by nokia241186.
Functional Foods for Disease Prevention I. Fruits, Vegetables, and Teas By Takayuki Shibamoto, Junji Terao, and Toshihiko Osawa (Eds.)
1998 | 253 Pages | ISBN: 0841235724 | PDF | 23 MB
Content: I. Fruits, vegetables, and teas II. Medicinal plants and other foods. [v. 1, no. 701] The prevention of cancer / Bruce N. Ames and Lois Swirsky Gold Glucosinolates, myrosinase, and isothiocyanates : three reasons for eating brassica vegetables / Jed W. Fahey, Katherine K. Stephenson, and Paul Talalay Chemoprevention of colon cancer by select phytochemicals / B.S. Reddy Lycopene and cancer : an overview / Joseph Levy, Michael Danilenko, Michael Karas, Hadar Amir, Amit Nahum, Yudit Giat, and Yoav Sharoni Mechanisms of phytochemical inhibition of carcinogenesis : elucidating the role of [gamma]-tocopherol in nutrition / T.S. Burnett, Y. Tanaka, P.J. Harwood, and R.V. Cooney Carotenoids, as promising factor for functional foods / H. Nishino Metabolism of dietary carotenoids and their potential role in prevention of cancer and age-related macular degeneration / F. Khachik, L.A. Cohen, and Z. Zhao Auraptene, an alkyloxylated coumarin from Citrus natsudaidai HAYATA, inhibits mouse skin tumor promotion and rat colonic aberrant crypt foci formation / Akira Murakami, Wataru Kuki, Yasuo Takahashi, Hiroshi Yonei, Takuji Tanaka, Hiroki Makita, Keiji Wada, Naomi Ueda, Masanobu Haga, Yoshimasa Nakamura, Yoshimi Ohto, Oe Kyung Kim, Hajime Ohigashi, and Koichi Koshimizu Anticarcinogenic and/or antimetastatic action of apple pectin in experimental rat colon carcinogenesis and on hepatic metastasis rat model / K. Tazawa, Hideo Ohkami, Iwao Yamashita, Yasuharu Ohnishi, Tomohiro Saito, Masahiro Okamoto, Kiichi Masuyama, Kazumaro Yamazaki, Shigeru Takemori, Mitukazu Saito, and Hediki Arai Antitumor activity of Emblica officinalis Gaertn fruit extract / Pratima Sur, D.K. Ganguly, Y. Hara, and Y. Matsuo Beneficial effect of moderate alcohol consumption to health : a review of recent results on wines / Michikatsu Sato Vegetables and related compounds : anti-fatigue effects of yiegin / Shiyun Yan, Jiyan Zhou, and Hirotomo Ochi A potent antioxidative and anti-UV-B isoflavonoids transformed microbiologically from soybean components / Akio Mimura, Shin-ichi Yazaki, and Hiroshi Tanimura Soy isoflavones in foods : database development / Patricia A. Murphy, Kobita Barua, and Tongtong Song Human bioavailability of soy bean isoflavones : influences of diet, dose, time, and gut microflora / S. Hendrich, G.-J. Wang, X. Xu, B.-Y. Tew, H.-J. Wang, and P.A. Murphy The color stability and antioxidative activity of an anthocyanin and [gamma]-cyclodextrin complex / Hirotoshi Tamura, Mitsuyoshi Takada, Atsushi Yamagami, and Kohei Shiomi Inhibitory effect of flavonoids on lipoxygenase-dependent lipid peroxidation of human plasma lipoproteins / J. Terao, E.L. da Silva, H. Arai, J-H. Moon, and M.K. Piskula Comparison on the nitrite scavenging activity and antimutagen formation between insoluble and soluble dietary fibers / K. Kangsadalampai Antitumor effect of green tea on rat urinary bladder tumor induced by N-butyl-N-(4-hydroxybutyl) nitrosamine / M. Matsushima and D. Sato In vitro and in vivo effects of fatty acids and phenolic compounds on chemical mediator release from rat peritoneal exudate cells / K. Yamada, N. Matsuo, K. Shoji, M. Mori, T. Ueyama, S. Yunoki, S. Kaku, S. Oka, K. Nishiyama, M. Nonaka, H. Tachibana, and M. Sugano Tea catechin (EGCG) and its metabolites as bioantioxidants / I. Tomita, M. Sano, K. Sasaki, and T. Miyase Effects of tea polyphenols against Helicobacter pylori / M. Yamada, B. Murohisa, M. Kitagawa, Y. Takehira, K. Tamakoshi, N. Mizushima, T. Nakamura, K. Hirasawa, T. Horiuchi, I. Oguni, N. Harada, and Y. Hara Modulation of mitotic signal transduction by curcumin and tea polyphenols and their implication for cancer chemoprevention / Jen-Kun Lin, Yu-Chih Liang, Yu-Li Lin, Yen-Chou Chen, and Shoei-Yn Lin Shiau. [v. 2, no. 702] Recent progress of functional food research in Japan / Toshihiko Osawa Communicating the benefits of functional foods : insights from consumer and health professional focus groups / D.B. Schmidt, M.M. Morrow, and C. White Developing claims for functional foods / R.E. Litov Functional foods : the food industry and functional foods : some European perspectives / O. Korver Functional seafood products / Fereidoon Shahidi Effect of Crassostera gigas extract (JCOE) on cell growth in gastric carcinoma cell lines / Yasuharu Masui, Toshikazu Yoshikawa, Yuji Naito, Yoshio Boku, Takaaki Fujii, Hiroki Manabe, and Motoharu Kondo Marine plasmalogen and its antioxidative effect intake of dietary fish oil into membrane lipid and their stability against oxidative stress / Kozo Takama, Kazuaki Kikuchi, and Tetsuya Suzuki Antimutagenic mechanism of flavonoids against a food-derived carcinogen, Trp-P-2, elucidated with the structure-activity relationships / K. Kanazawa, H. Ashida, and G. Danno Cholesterol lowering effects of red koji / N. Nakajima and A. Endo Heterocyclic amines induce apoptosis in hepatocytes / Hitoshi Ashida, Hideya Adachi, Kazuki Kanazawa, and Gen-ichi Danno Antioxidative activity of brewed coffee extracts / Apasrin Singhara, Carlos Macku, and Takayuki Shibamoto Garlic and related allium derived compounds : their health benefits in cardiovascular disease and cancer / Manfred Steiner and George Sigounas Garlic as a functional food : a status report / Eric Block Garlic and associated allyl sulfur constituents depress chemical carcinogenesis / J.A. Milner and E.M. Schaffer Antioxidative and antitumorigenic properties of rosemary / Chi-Tang Ho, Jianhong Chen, Guangyuan Lu, Mou-Tuan Huang, Yu Shao, and Chee-Kok Chin Nontoxic and nonorgan specific cancer preventive effect of Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer / Taik-Koo Yun, Soo-yong Choi, and Yun-Sil Lee Possible inhibition of atherosclerosis by a flavonoid isolated from young green barley leaves / Takashi Miyake, Yashihide Hagiwara, Hideaki Hagiwara, and Takayuki Shibamoto The genox oxidative stress profile : an overview on its assessment and application / Richard Cutler, Kristine Crawford, Roy Cutler, Rong-Zhu Cheng, Narasimhan Ramarathnam, Masao Takeuchi, and Hirotomo Ochi Pharmacokinetics of soy phytoestrogens in humans / Shaw Watanabe and Herman Adlercreutz Identification of Maillard type polymers with antioxidative activity / R. Tressll, G. Wondrak, E. Kersten, R.P. Kriiger, and D. Rewicki Tandem mass spectrometric analysis of regio-isomerism of triacylglycerols in human milk and infant formulae / H. Kallio, J.-P. Kurvinen, O. SjoÌˆvall, and A. Johansson Effects of various phytochemicals on colonic cancer biomarkers / B.A. Magnuson, J.H. Exon, E.H. South, and K. Hendrix Use of Cu(II)/ascorbate system in the screening for hydroxyl radical scavenging activity in food extracts via an ELISA for 8-hydroxy deoxyguanosine / Sachi Sri Kantha, Shun-ichi Wada, Masao Takeuchi, Shugo Watabe, and Hirotomo Ochi Effect of oxygen depletion on the food digestion / R. Yamaji, M. Sakamoto, Y. Ohnishi, H. Inui, K. Miyatake, and Y. Nakano Photon emission by heme-protein in the presence of reactive oxygen species and phenolic compounds / Y. Yoshiki, M. Kawane, T. Iida, H. Yuan, Okubo, T. Ishizawa, and S. Kawabata.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38962
- 2021-04-02Functional Foods in Cancer Prevention and Therapy [EPUB]
- 2021-04-01Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs: Bioactive Foods in Health Promotion
- 2019-12-12Greenhouse A Comprehensive Guide to Cultivating Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs for Beginners
- 2019-12-11Greenhouse: A Comprehensive Guide to Cultivating Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs for Beginners
- 2019-11-11Greenhouse: A Comprehensive Guide to Cultivating Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs for Beginners
- 2018-10-07Delicious And Refreshing Infused Water With Fruits, Vegetables And Herbs: (Vitamin- & Detox-Guide For A Healthy Life)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Zendoodle Coloring: Colorful Nature: 30 Art Therapy Designs with Fruits, Vegetables and Butterflies to Color and Exhibit (Zendoodle Coloring, coloring books for adults, coloring books for grown ups)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Broad Fork: Recipes for the Wide World of Vegetables and Fruits - Removed
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Nutritional Health: Strategies for Disease Prevention (Nutrition and Health) - Removed
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Functional Foods, Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes
- 2017-02-08[PDF] The Broad Fork: Recipes for the Wide World of Vegetables and Fruits - Removed
- 2016-07-19Nutritional Health Strategies for Disease Prevention
- 2014-01-26Nutritional Health: Strategies for Disease Prevention (Nutrition and Health) - eazydoc.com
- 2013-08-09Nutritional Health: Strategies for Disease Prevention (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-10-25Nutritional Health: Strategies for Disease Prevention
- 2011-12-27Nutritional Health: Strategies for Disease Prevention (Nutrition and Health),2nd edition
- 2011-12-04Nutritional Health: Strategies for Disease Prevention (Nutrition and Health),2nd edition
- 2011-12-01Nutritional Health: Strategies for Disease Prevention (Nutrition and Health)
- 2011-10-24Functional Foods, Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.