Posted on 2017-07-13, by perica123.
S. Mohamed Dafir, Vishnu N. Gajjala, "Fuel Hedging and Risk Management: Strategies for Airlines, Shippers and Other Consumers"
English | ISBN: 1119026725 | 2016 | 314 pages | PDF | 22 MB
A hands-on guide to navigating the new fuel markets
Fuel Hedging and Risk Management: Strategies for Airlines, Shippers and Other Consumers provides a clear and practical understanding of commodity price dynamics, key fuel hedging techniques, and risk management strategies for the corporate fuel consumer. It covers the commodity markets and derivative instruments in a manner accessible to corporate treasurers, financial officers, risk managers, commodity traders, structurers, as well as quantitative professionals dealing in the energy markets.
The book includes a wide variety of key topics related to commodities and derivatives markets, financial risk analysis of commodity consumers, hedge program design and implementation, vanilla derivatives and exotic hedging products. The book is unique in providing intuitive guidance on understanding the dynamics of forward curves and volatility term structure for commodities, fuel derivatives valuation and counterparty risk concepts such as CVA, DVA and FVA. Fully up-to-date and relevant, this book includes comprehensive case studies that illustrate the hedging process from conception to execution and monitoring of hedges in diverse situations.
This practical guide will help the reader:
Gain expert insight into all aspects of fuel hedging, price and volatility drivers and dynamics. Develop a framework for financial risk analysis and hedge programs. Navigate volatile energy markets by employing effective risk management techniques. Manage unwanted risks associated with commodity derivatives by understanding liquidity and credit risk calculations, exposure optimization techniques, credit charges such as CVA, DVA, FVA, etc.
Praise for Fuel Hedging and Risk Management
"Risk Management is an art, not a science, but it certainly helps to know a lot of science. In this book, the authors provide an excellent overview of both qualitative and quantitative aspects of risk management and how to design and implement effective win-win fuel oil hedging strategies that will achieve the desired objectives under normal and extreme market conditions.
In addition to discussing key foundational issues, the book also discusses a framework to understand and manage hugely important second-order effects, such as credit risk or margin calls or asset-liability mismatches, which have the potential to turn a good idea into a bad outcome.
- Ebooks list page : 31763
- 2012-02-04Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition - American Society For Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM)
- 2011-08-25Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2012-01-08ELECTRICAL EARTHING â€“ RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR THE WATER INDUSTRY
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2020-02-28Plant Disease Management Strategies for Sustainable Agriculture through Traditional and Modern Approaches (Sustainability in Plant and Crop Protection)
- 2019-12-25Practice Aid: Enterprise Risk Management: Guidance For Practical Implementation and Assessment, 2018 (AICPA)
- 2019-12-25Enterprise Risk Management: Guidance for Practical Implementation and Assessment
- 2019-12-14Connecting Adult Learning and Knowledge Management: Strategies for Learning and Change in Higher Education and Organizations (Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning)
- 2019-12-05Orthopedic Practice Management: Strategies for Growth and Success
- 2019-11-25Targeted Therapies in Lung Cancer: Management Strategies for Nurses and Practitioners
- 2019-02-08Understanding Facial Recognition Difficulties in Children: Prosopagnosia Management Strategies for Parents and Professionals
- 2019-01-15Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations NIST SP 800-37 Revision 2
- 2019-01-10Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations NIST SP 800-37 Revision 2
- 2018-12-25Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations NIST SP 800-37 Revision 2
- 2018-12-15Orthopedic Practice Management Strategies for Growth and Success
- 2018-11-28Practice Aid Enterprise Risk Management Guidance For Practical Implementation and Assessment, 2018
- 2018-06-01Risk Management Lever for SME Development and Stakeholder Value Creation
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Management Strategies for the Cloud Revolution: How Cloud Computing Is Transforming Business and Why You Can't Afford to Be Left Behind (Business Books)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Management Strategies for the Cloud Revolution: How Cloud Computing Is Transforming Business and Why You Can't Afford to Be Left Behind (Business Books) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.