Posted on 2021-09-30, by 0nelovee.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 5 lectures (5h 23m) | Size: 2.85 GB
Become An Expert in Financial modelling
What you'll learn:
The Mighty Accounting Equation + Mastering Debit & Credit
Financial Planning Tools in Excel (Including Solver)
The Financial Modeler's Most Used Excel Formulas
Understanding and Computing Financial Ratios
There are no requirements or prerequisites for taking this course
If you are interested in a career in investment banking, or looking to grow your small business, financial modeling techniques are a great way to get ahead.
Financial modeling is a crucial tool for forecasting business performance, budgeting, asset management, and understanding cash flow. Correct financial models are essential for business success, whether it is a startup or a Fortune 500 powerhouse.
Research analysts, investment bankers, accountants, and entrepreneurs use financial modeling to better understand a company's performance before making important business decisions. Financial models are generated using MS Excel and can help you accomplish a variety of important tasks such as forecasting business performance, budgeting, asset management, and understanding cash flow. Financial modeling requires a keen sense of numbers and data to prepare the best financial reports for yourself or your clients.
Examples oF Financial Models And What They Are Used For?
There are several different types of financial models used by professionals to help them make the best business decisions. Financial models help professionals make important business decisions about raising capital, forecasting business changes and requirements, or what it will take to grow a business. Some examples of these useful financial models are the discounted cash flow (DCF), a valuation method used to determine the worth of investing in a business; leveraged buyout (LBO), which examines the impact of funding an acquisition with debt; and mergers and acquisitions (M&A), a method that analyzes the result of acquiring or merging with another company. These are just three of the models both new and seasoned financial professionals should expect to use in their careers.
What you'll learn
* Is Master Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
* You will become a top excel user
* How to carry out regular task very fast
* Build P&L statements from a raw data extraction
* To Build Cash Flow statements
* You will also learn how to value a company
* You will learn how to Build Valuation models from scratch
* You are going to learn how to Create models with different scenarios
* And you will learn how to Design professional and good-looking advanced charts
Learn the subtleties of Financial Modeling from someone who has walked the same path. Beat the learning curve and stand out from your colleagues with this Well-designed and easy-to-understand materials
Detailed explanations with comprehensible case studies based on real situations
By completing this course, you will:
* Be able to work comfortably with Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
* Become one of the top Excel users in your team
* Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks
* Be able to build a P&L statement from a raw data extraction
* Be able to build a cash flow statement
* Know how to value a company
* Be able to build a valuation model from scratch
* Know how to create a model with multiple scenarios
* Know how to create professional and good-looking advanced charts
Who this course is for:
* This course is for Graduate students who aspire to become investment bankers, financial advisory professionals, consultants etc.
* The course is also for Business and finance practitioners who are eager to improve their Excel and Financial Modeling skills
Who this course is for
For both beginners and pros
- Ebooks list page : 49689
- 2021-11-30From Beginner To Pro In Financial Modeling In Excel
- 2021-10-02Udemy - From Beginner to Pro in Financial Modeling in Excel
- 2022-05-16Ultimate Photoshop Training From Beginner to Pro
- 2022-04-27How to Day Trade for a Living From Beginner to Pro
- 2022-04-22GIMP 2.10 Masterclass From Beginner to Pro Photo Editing
- 2022-04-21How to Day Trade for a Living From Beginner to Pro
- 2022-04-12UDEMY Learn HTML5 Programming From Beginner to Pro BOOKWARE-iLEARN
- 2022-04-07Ultimate Photoshop Training From Beginner to Pro
- 2022-04-01AWS DynamoDB - From Beginner to Pro
- 2022-04-01A Cloud Guru - AWS DynamoDB From Beginner to Pro
- 2022-03-31Ultimate Adobe Photoshop Training From Beginner to Pro 2022
- 2022-03-30Ultimate Adobe Photoshop Training From Beginner to Pro 2022
- 2022-03-14A Cloud Guru - AWS DynamoDB From Beginner to Pro
- 2022-03-13AWS DynamoDB - From Beginner to Pro
- 2022-03-05From Beginner To Pro Simple Techniques To Draw Expressive Hands
- 2022-03-05From Beginner To Pro - Simple Techniques To Draw Expressive Hands
- 2022-03-05YouTube Academy - The Complete Guide from Beginner to Pro
- 2022-03-03Skillshare - Ultimate Adobe Illustrator Training From Beginner to Pro
- 2022-02-27Ultimate Adobe Illustrator Training: From Beginner to Pro
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.