Posted on 2019-05-06, by nokia241186.
Fit at Last: Look and Feel Better Once and for All by Ken Blanchard
English | January 6, 2014 | ISBN: 1626560609, 1459673778 | 216 pages | PDF/EPUB | 4.50 Mb
If you're like a lot of us, for years you've been making resolutions and promises about becoming physically fit. Despite all your good intentions, though, somehow it never quite goes according to plan. But you can break that cycle.
In Fit at Last, bestselling business author Ken Blanchard and fitness authority Tim Kearin show how Ken, at age seventy-three, finally was able to make lasting improvements in his health and fitness, including dropping over thirty pounds in a year. In each chapter, Ken shares the very personal story of his ups and downs-involving, among other things, a puppy, a Hawaiian tour bus full of widows, and a fifty-year college reunion-while Tim offers expert advice and wisdom gained from over forty years in the fitness industry.
Following through on your efforts to get fit requires leadership-personal leadership. Early on, Ken realized the same concepts he'd been using for years to help people lead organizations also could help him stick to his program. Here, you'll learn how Ken and Tim applied the Situational Leadership II approach to set SMART goals, diagnose Ken's progress in each of the six core areas of fitness, and match them with the leadership styles necessary to get Ken to the next level in each area.
Certainly there is a wealth of excellent fitness advice here-but ultimately, this is a book about commitment. People don't fail because they don't know what to do-they fail because they just don't do it. Using the tools in this book, you'll be able to move from simply being interested in fitness to making a lasting commitment-one that will add a spring to your step, a smile to your face, and years to your life.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40432
- 2021-04-02Eat Better, Feel Better: My Recipes for Wellness and Healing, Inside and Out
- 2021-01-23Eat Better, Feel Better: My Recipes for Wellness and Healing, Inside and Out - Removed
- 2022-07-24Classic Football Debates Settled Once and For All Vol.1
- 2022-07-14Motivation! How to End Procrastination Once and For All
- 2021-09-22Udemy - Master the English Irregular Verbs Once and For All
- 2021-09-14The Bloated Belly Whisperer See Results Within a Week and Tame Digestive Distress Once and for All [AudioBook] - Removed
- 2021-08-21Neck Check Chronic Neck Pain Relief Once and For All (Super Spine)
- 2021-08-21Sciatica Low Back Pain Relief Once and For All (Super Spine)
- 2021-07-22Motivation! How To End Procrastination Once And For All
- 2021-07-11UDEMY SPEAK ENGLISH ONCE AND FOR ALL TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2021-07-01UDEMY SPEAK ENGLISH ONCE AND FOR ALL TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2021-01-29You Need More Money Wake Up And Solve Your Financial Problems Once And For All
- 2020-10-11The Debt Free Spending Plan: An Amazingly Simple Way to Take Control of Your Finances Once and For All
- 2020-08-27A Real Guide to Really Getting It Together Once and for All: (Really)
- 2020-06-17Once and for All: The Best of Delmore Schwartz
- 2020-05-04The Here-and-Now Habit: How Mindfulness Can Help You Break Unhealthy Habits Once and for All
- 2020-04-17Rules of The Rich: 28 Proven Strategies for Creating a Healthy, Wealthy and Happy Life and Escaping the Rat Race Once and For All
- 2020-04-17Habits That Stick: The Ultimate Guide To Building Powerful Habits That Stick Once and For All
- 2020-01-08Motivation! How To End Procrastination Once And For All
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.