Posted on 2021-08-15, by book24h.
Joanna Kostka, "Financing Roma Inclusion with European Structural Funds: Why Good Intentions Fail"
English | ISBN: 1138740268 | 2018 | 216 pages | PDF | 1485 KB
This book provides an analysis of the highly politicized field of Roma inclusion and addresses the controversies surrounding the effectiveness of funding initiatives derived from European Cohesion Policy. It confronts the widely held notion that European financial transfers (Structural Funds) are highly suitable instruments to address the systemic causes of poverty and to facilitate changes towards substantive equality for Europe's largest ethnic minority. Shedding critical light on the Structural Funds programme, it offers an innovative approach to thinking about the value of European funding schemes and efficacy of national Roma inclusion strategies. Multidisciplinary in approach, it draws on rich interview material and literature from fields including policy implementation, new public governance, equality studies, and political representation, Financing Roma Inclusion with European Structural Funds examines the implementation of European funding in Spain and Slovakia, two countries with contrasting policy outputs, and offers a nuanced picture of the way European Cohesion Policy interacts with intricacies of domestic policy-making. It thus sheds light on the key challenges facing Roma inclusion strategies in contemporary Europe and will be of interest for for scholars interested in European studies, equality policy, new public governance and minority studies.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 48999
- 2021-08-18Financing Roma Inclusion with European Structural Funds - Why Good Intentions Fail
- 2020-09-13Your Best Life: An Affirmations Bundle to Start Each Day with a Positive Mindset and Good Intentions [Audiobook]
- 2014-01-07The Economist (Intelligence Unit) - Why Good Strategies Fail (2013) - eazydoc.com
- 2013-10-01The Economist (Intelligence Unit) - Why Good Strategies Fail (2013)
- 2020-05-05Microfinance, EU Structural Funds and Capacity Building for Managing Authorities: A Comparative Analysis of European Convergence Regions (Palgrave Studies in Impact Finance)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Microfinance, EU Structural Funds and Capacity Building for Managing Authorities: A Comparative Analysis of European Convergence Regions (Palgrave Studies in Impact Finance) - Removed
- 2008-12-05Cost-Benefit Analysis and Incentives In Evaluation: The Structural Funds of the European Union
- 2021-11-02How To Generate Passive Income With No Initial Funds
- 2021-09-09MicroFinTech Expanding Financial Inclusion with Cost-Cutting Innovation - Removed
- 2021-07-13UDEMY HOW TO GENERATE PASSIVE INCOME WITH NO INITIAL FUNDS TUTORIAL-H0WT0
- 2021-06-30UDEMY HOW TO GENERATE PASSIVE INCOME WITH NO INITIAL FUNDS TUTORIAL-H0WT0
- 2021-04-23Civilization and Empire: China and Japan's Encounter with European International Society
- 2021-01-20With Charity for All Why Charities Are Failing and a Better Way to Give
- 2020-10-17HBR's 10 Must Reads on Platforms and Ecosystems (with bonus article by "Why Some Platforms Thrive and Others Don't" ...
- 2020-07-16A Philosophical Walking Tour with C. S. Lewis: Why it Did Not Include Rome
- 2019-12-13How to Generate Passive Income With No Initial Funds: 3 ways to generate passive income creating apps for free and generating income with those apps without coding
- 2019-08-12How to Generate Passive Income With No Initial Funds (72019)
- 2019-07-11The Strategic ETF Investor How to Make Money with Exchange Traded Funds - Removed
- 2019-01-31Synthetic Macromolecules with Higher Structural Order
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.