Financial Analysis With Python Analysing Balance Sheet
Posted on 2021-06-25, by raymanhero.
Financial Analysis with Python - Analysing Balance Sheet
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.02 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 12 lectures (2 hour, 53 mins) | Language: English
Automating Financial Analysis with Python
What you'll learn
Financial Analysis Using Python
Understanding Balance Sheet
Learnings and Interpreting Different Balance Sheet Ratios
Description Financial Data
Compare Financial Data Across Companies
All of the above points will be automated using Python
Basic understanding of Python - The code will be explained during the course and the videos are easy to follow. However, Python basics are not covered since there is plenty of tutorial out there covering the basics.
We will use a financial API to retrieve company fundamentals. The API offers 250 calls per month for free upon registration. Please note, that after 250 calls per month the API has a cost of around 10$ per month. I tried to find a free source of financial data but unfortunately, it is hard to find a free reliable source to be used with Python.
Welcome to Analysing Balance Sheet with Python.
During the course, we will learn how to automate financial data retrieval from an API and to automate financial Analysis using Pandas and Python. Below are the main areas that we will cover during this course:
Retrieving financial data using API
Cleaning up data and prepare it for analysis
Descriptionting Balance Sheet data using MatDescriptionlib and Descriptionly
Comparing Balance Sheet of multiple companies within an industry using Python
Analysing companies Account Receivables using Python
Analysing companies Liquidity using Python
Analysing companies Solvency using Python
Analysing companies Inventory using Python
Note: We will retrieve financial data through an API. The API offers 250 monthly calls per month free. This may be enough to follow along the course but in order to perform your own analysis, a monthly subscription may be required.
Who this course is for:
All users who would like to know how to apply financial analysis using Python.
Financial Analysts with an interest on automated fundamental analysis with Python
Python developers curious about Finance
Finance users curious about Python and programming applied to Finance
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9387 dl's @ 3287 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
6484 dl's @ 2100 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8513 dl's @ 3070 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Financial Analysis With Python Analysing Balance Sheet
Related Archive Books
Archive Books related to "Financial Analysis With Python Analysing Balance Sheet":
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 48102
- 2021-02-03Financial Analysis With Python Analysing Balance Sheet
- 2020-10-23Financial Analysis with Python - Analysing Balance Sheet
- 2020-10-11Financial Analysis with Python - Analysing Balance Sheet
- 2020-10-10Financial Analysis with Python - Analysing Balance Sheet
- 2020-09-09Practical Financial Data Analysis With Python Data Science
- 2012-03-24[request]Circuit Analysis with Devices: Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2023-03-28Data Analysis with Python by Ankit Singh
- 2023-03-26Malware Detection and Analysis with Python
- 2023-03-15ArcPy and ArcGIS Geospatial Analysis with Python by Silas Toms
- 2023-03-15Malware Detection and Analysis with Python
- 2023-03-14Data analysis with python (2023)
- 2023-03-13Packt Time Series Analysis with Python 3 x
- 2023-02-25Data Analysis with Python and Pandas (Repost)
- 2023-02-23Malware Detection and Analysis with Python
- 2023-02-02Malware Detection and Analysis with Python
- 2023-01-31Malware Detection and Analysis with Python
- 2023-01-28Malware Detection and Analysis with Python
- 2023-01-27Packt Time Series Analysis with Python 3 x
- 2023-01-26Malware Detection and Analysis with Python
No comments for "Financial Analysis With Python Analysing Balance Sheet".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.