Author: Karl Johan Åström, Richard M. Murray
Posted on 2020-11-16, by temrick.
The essential introduction to the principles and applications of feedback systems―now fully revised and expanded
This textbook covers the mathematics needed to model, analyze, and design feedback systems. Now more user-friendly than ever, this revised and expanded edition of Feedback Systems is a one-volume resource for students and researchers in mathematics and engineering. It has applications across a range of disciplines that utilize feedback in physical, biological, information, and economic systems.
Karl Åström and Richard Murray use techniques from physics, computer science, and operations research to introduce control-oriented modeling. They begin with state space tools for analysis and design, including stability of solutions, Lyapunov functions, reachability, state feedback observability, and estimators. The matrix exponential plays a central role in the analysis of linear control systems, allowing a concise development of many of the key concepts for this class of models. Åström and Murray then develop and explain tools in the frequency domain, including transfer functions, Nyquist analysis, PID control, frequency domain design, and robustness.
- Features a new chapter on design principles and tools, illustrating the types of problems that can be solved using feedback
- Includes a new chapter on fundamental limits and new material on the Routh-Hurwitz criterion and root locus plots
- Provides exercises at the end of every chapter
- Comes with an electronic solutions manual
- An ideal textbook for undergraduate and graduate students
- Indispensable for researchers seeking a self-contained resource on control theory
- Ebooks list page : 45262
- 2020-04-27Feedback Systems; An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers
- 2011-12-02Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers By Karl Johan Astrom, Richard M. Murray (repost) - Removed
- 2011-11-24Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers (Repost)
- 2011-03-22Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers
- 2008-02-28Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Nonlinear Ordinary Differential Equations: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers, 4 edition
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Nonlinear Ordinary Differential Equations: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers, 4 edition
- 2014-05-29Nonlinear Ordinary Differential Equations: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers, 4 edition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Essential MATLAB for Scientists and Engineers, Second Edition
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Complex Variables for Scientists and Engineers: Second Edition
- 2017-04-03Differential Equations A Primer for Scientists and Engineers, Second Edition
- 2010-02-25Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations for Scientists and Engineers, Second Edition
- 2007-06-22Patent fundamentals for scientists and engineers. Second Edition
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2011-05-30Matrix Analysis for Scientists and Engineers
- 2020-12-05Working with Dynamical Systems A Toolbox for Scientists and Engineers
- 2020-05-01Turbulence: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers Ed 2
- 2019-08-24Chemical Sensors: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers
- 2019-07-04Turbulence An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers Ed 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.