Posted on 2013-07-07. By anonymous.
2005 | ISBN: 0385511922 | 288 pages | EPUB | 3 MB
A detailed plan for conquering the FEAR that sabotages swings and ruins psyches, from the pioneering psychologist whose techniques have benefited Davis Love III, Justin Leonard, and numerous other world-class golfers.
As Jack Nicklaus once observed, fear is the golferâ€™s greatest enemy, inspiring Tiger Woods to "refuse" to give in to this debilitating emotion. It can turn professionals into jelly and dominate the games of most amateurs. It alters swing paths, causes â€œtap-inâ€ putts to go awry, and transforms a golfer from a brilliant shot-maker on the practice range into an incompetent hack on the course.
Most golfers understand this, but do not have the tools to overcome it. Thatâ€™s where Dr. Gio Valiante comes in. A pioneering sports psychologist, Valiante has studied the sources of an athleteâ€™s fear, investigated the physiological and neurological impact of fear on performance, and, most important of all, developed a groundbreaking program for conquering it. With Valiante's help and by applying Fearless Golf, Justin Leonard went from three consecutive missed cuts to three consecutive top tens, and Chad Campbell recently moved from 98th in the world to 7th. Davis Love III went from zero wins in 2002 to four wins in 2003, and Chris DiMarco made the 2004 Ryder Cup Team.
Emphasizing the need to replace a fixation-on-results with a commitment to mastery of oneâ€™s body and one's mind, Valianteâ€™s approach will not only help golfers reach their true potential, it will make playing every round fun again. Through concrete confidence and mastery drills, he presents specific ways readers can break free of fearâ€™s grasp and perform at their bestâ€”even under the most extreme pressure.
With detailed quotes and anecdotes given exclusively to Dr. Valiante from the best players in the gameâ€”including Jack Nicklaus, Ernie Els, and other tour professionals, Fearless Golf is the ultimate guide to the mental game, the hottest topic in golf today.
- Ebooks list page : 22622
- 2018-07-14Fearless Golf Conquering the Mental Game - Removed
- 2019-06-24Zen Golf Mastering the Mental Game [Audiobook]
- 2019-03-25Zen Golf Mastering the Mental Game
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game
- 2017-02-08[PDF] Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game
- 2014-05-06Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game
- 2013-05-31Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game
- 2011-07-27Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game
- 2020-03-31EFT for Golf Improve Your Score. Master the Mental Game
- 2020-03-01EFT for Golf - Improve Your Score. Master the Mental Game
- 2018-01-22[PDF] EFT for Golf - Improve Your Score. Master the Mental Game
- 2017-02-07EFT for Golf - Improve Your Score. Master the Mental Game
- 2012-03-07Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game 3) (Audiobook) By Sara Shepard, read by Cassandra Morris
- 2012-03-07The Lying Game (Audiobook) By Sara Shepard, read by Cassandra Morris
- 2022-06-25The Anxious Investor Mastering the Mental Game of Investing [Audiobook]
- 2021-09-01The Mental Game Of Trading A System For Solving Problems With Greed, Fear, Anger, Confidence, And...
- 2021-07-18The Mental Game of Trading A System for Solving Problems with Greed, Fear, Anger, Confidence, and Di...
- 2020-04-19Music Habits - The Mental Game of Electronic Music Production: Finish Songs Fast, Beat Procrastination and Find Your Creative Flow
- 2019-08-28The Mental Game Of Writing By James Scott Bell
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.