Posted on 2020-07-23, by books_lover.
Why do some people risk their lives regularly by placing themselves in extreme and challenging situations? For some, such as astronauts, the extreme environments are part of the job. For others, they involve the thrill and competition of extreme sports, or the achievement of goals such as being the first to reach the South Pole or climb Everest. Whether for sport or employment, all these people have made the personal choice to put themselves in environments in which there is significant risk. What drives such people? And what skills and personality traits enable the best to succeed? What abilities are shared by the successful mountaineer, astronaut, caver, or long-distance solo sailer? And are there lessons the rest of us can learn from them? The psychology of those who have to cope with extreme conditions has been a matter of much research. It is important, for example to those planning manned space programmes or the makeup of teams who will spend months in an isolated or hostile e
- Ebooks list page : 44161
- 2019-02-24Extreme Why Some People Thrive at the Limits [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-24Extreme Why Some People Thrive at the Limits [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Extreme: Why Some People Thrive at the Limits
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Extreme: Why Some People Thrive at the Limits
- 2019-01-30The Orchid and the Dandelion: Why Some People Struggle and How All Can Thrive - Removed
- 2022-01-17The Trick Why Some People Can Make Money And Other People Cant
- 2021-12-15How Confidence Works The New Science of Self-Belief, Why Some People Learn It and Others Don't [Audiobook]
- 2021-11-30The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women Why Capable People Suffer from the Impostor Syndrome and How to Thrive in Spite of It
- 2021-08-05The H Factor of Personality Why Some People Are Manipulative, Self-Entitled, Materialistic, and Exploitive [Audiobook]
- 2021-04-25The Scout Mindset: Why Some People See Things Clearly and Others Don't
- 2021-04-25The Scout Mindset Why Some People See Things Clearly and Others Don't by Julia Galef - Removed
- 2021-04-15The Scout Mindset: Why Some People See Things Clearly and Others Don't
- 2020-10-11The Trick: Why Some People Can Make Money and Other People Can't
- 2020-10-11The Luck Factor (Harriman Classics): Why some people are luckier than others and how you can become one of them
- 2019-01-15The Allure of Premeditated Murder Why Some People Plan to Kill [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-11The Allure of Premeditated Murder Why Some People Plan to Kill [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-05The Allure of Premeditated Murder Why Some People Plan to Kill [Audiobook]
- 2018-03-11The H Factor of Personality: Why Some People Are Manipulative, Self-Entitled, Materialistic, and Exploitive-And Why It Matters
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Radicalization: Why Some People Choose the Path of Violence
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.