Posted on 2012-10-01. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0521884837 | 2010 | PDF | 372 pages | 12,31 mb
Capturing the excitement and accomplishments of X-ray astronomy, this second edition now includes a broader range of astronomical phenomena and dramatic new results from the most powerful X-ray telescopes. Covering all areas of astronomical research, ranging from the smallest to the largest objects, from neutron stars to clusters of galaxies, this textbook is ideal for undergraduate students. Each chapter starts with the basic aspects of the topic, explores the history of discoveries, and examines in detail modern observations and their significance. This new edition has been updated with results from the most recent space-based instruments, including ROSAT, BeppoSAX, ASCA, Chandra, and XMM. New chapters cover X-ray emission processes, the interstellar medium, the Solar System, and gamma-ray bursts. The text is supported by over 300 figures, with tables listing the properties of the sources, and more specialized technical points separated in boxes.
- Ebooks list page : 20120
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Exploring the X-ray Universe
- 2013-12-30Exploring the X-ray Universe (Repost)
- 2021-04-02Ether Flows: Exploring the Hidden Energy That Controls the Universe
- 2021-03-12Cosmic Careers: Exploring the Universe of Opportunities in the Space Industries
- 2021-02-23Cosmic Careers: Exploring the Universe of Opportunities in the Space Industries [Audiobook]
- 2021-02-14Cosmic Careers: Exploring the Universe of Opportunities in the Space Industries
- 2021-01-13The Cosmos: Exploring the Universe's Biggest Mysteries [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-08Skillshare - Exploring the Universe with Watercolours - Learn to Paint 5 Stunning Space Paintings
- 2021-01-08The Cosmos Exploring the Universe's Biggest Mysteries [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-07Exploring the Universe with Watercolours - Learn to Paint 5 Stunning Space Paintings
- 2020-10-16Gravitational Wave Astronomy: Exploring the Dark Side of the Universe (Oxford Graduate Texts)
- 2020-06-26Exploring the Early Universe with Gravitational Waves (Springer Theses)
- 2020-06-01Night Vision Exploring the Infrared Universe - Michael Rowan-Robinson
- 2020-05-19Weird Universe: Exploring the Most Bizarre Ideas in Cosmology (Astronomers' Universe)
- 2020-04-16Final Frontier: The Pioneering Science and Technology of Exploring the Universe
- 2020-02-21At the Edge of Time: Exploring the Mysteries of Our Universe’s First Seconds (Science Essentials)
- 2019-08-24Weird Universe Exploring the Most Bizarre Ideas in Cosmology
- 2019-06-26Your Ticket to the Universe A Guide to Exploring the Cosmos
- 2019-06-25Your Ticket to the Universe A Guide to Exploring the Cosmos
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.