Posted on 2020-11-22, by mitsumi.
English | ASIN: B083WNTRPG | 2020 | 6 hours and 52 minutes | MP3 128 kbps | 378 MB
Dr Camilla Pang (Author), Dr Camilla Pang (Narrator)
Brought to you by Penguin.
Diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder at the age of eight, Dr Camilla Pang struggled to understand the world around her. Desperate for a solution, Camilla asked her mother if there was an instruction manual for humans that she could consult. But, without the blueprint to life she was hoping for, Camilla began to create her own. Now armed with a PhD in biochemistry, Camilla dismantles our obscure social customs and identifies what it really means to be human using her unique expertise and a language she knows best: science.
Through a set of scientific principles, this book examines life's everyday interactions including:
Decisions and the route we take to make them.
Conflict and how we can avoid it.
Relationships and how we establish them.
Etiquette and how we conform to it.
Explaining Humans is an original and incisive exploration of human nature and the strangeness of social norms, written from the outside looking in. Camilla's unique perspective of the world, in turn, tells us so much about ourselves - about who we are and why we do it - and is a fascinating guide on how to lead a more connected, happier life.
- Ebooks list page : 45338
- 2020-11-20Explaining Humans: What Science Can Teach Us About Life, Love and Relationships [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-13Wild Rituals: 10 Lessons Animals Can Teach Us About Connection, Community, and Ourselves [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-13Wild Rituals 10 Lessons Animals Can Teach Us About Connection, Community, and Ourselves [Audiobook]
- 2020-04-21From the Mouths of Dogs: What Our Pets Teach Us about Life, Death, and Being Human
- 2017-10-24[PDF] From the Mouths of Dogs: What Our Pets Teach Us about Life, Death, and Being Human
- 2021-08-05Chicken Soup for the Soul What I Learned from the Cat 101 Stories about Life, Love, and Lessons[Audiobook]
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing
- 2017-01-17[PDF] Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing
- 2014-02-21Zoobiquity What Animals Can Teach Us about Health and the Science of Healing (Audiobook)
- 2014-02-15Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us about Health and the Science of Healing (Audiobook)
- 2012-06-29Zoobiquity - What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing - Removed
- 2012-06-26Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing - Removed
- 2011-09-04Fires in the Mind: What Kids Can Tell Us About Motivation and Mastery
- 2022-05-11In Emergency, Break Glass: What Nietzsche Can Teach Us About Joyful Living in a Tech-Saturated World
- 2021-06-14Against Demagogues: What Aristophanes Can Teach Us about the Perils of Populism and the Fate of Democracy, New Translati
- 2021-06-02The Great Guide: What David Hume Can Teach Us About Being Human and Living Well [Audiobook]
- 2021-06-02The Great Guide: What David Hume Can Teach Us about Being Human and Living Well
- 2021-06-01Knowing the Score: What Sports Can Teach Us About Philosophy (And What Philosophy Can Teach Us About Sports)
- 2021-04-06Memory and Movies: What Films Can Teach Us about Memory
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.