Experiment-Driven Product Development: How to Use a Data-Informed Approach to Learn, Iterate, and Succeed Faster
Posted on 2019-12-13, by rizentrop.
Improving your craft is a key skill for product and user experience professionals working in the digital era. There are many established methods of product development to inspire and focus teams―Sprint, Lean, Agile, Kanban―all of which focus on solutions to customer and business problems. Enter XDPD, or Experiment-Driven Product Development―a new approach that turns the spotlight on questions to be answered, rather than on solutions. Within XDPD, discovery is a mindset, not a project phase. In Experiment-Driven Product Development, author Paul Rissen introduces a philosophy of product development that will hone your skills in discovery, research and learning. By guiding you through a practical, immediately applicable framework, you can learn to ask, and answer, questions which will supercharge your product development, making teams smarter and better at developing products and services that deliver for users and businesses alike. When applying the XDPD framework within your organiza
- Ebooks list page : 42105
- 2020-05-13The Big Data-Driven Business: How to Use Big Data to Win Customers, Beat Competitors, and Boost Profits
- 2019-07-02The Big Data-Driven Business How to Use Big Data to Win Customers, Beat Competitors, and Boost Pr...
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Big Data-Driven Business: How to Use Big Data to Win Customers, Beat Competitors, and Boost Profits
- 2012-01-07Innovation on Demand: New Product Development Using TRIZ
- 2011-10-13Establishing Precompetitive Collaborations to Stimulate Genomics-Driven Drug Development
- 2020-08-29Rapid Story Development - How to Use the Enneagram-Story Connection to Become a Master Storyteller
- 2020-05-09Agile Product Development: How to Design Innovative Products That Create Customer Value
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Next Generation Product Development : How to Increase Productivity, Cut Costs, and Reduce Cycle Times
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Agile Product Development: How to Design Innovative Products That Create Customer Value - Removed
- 2017-10-12Agile Product Development: How to Design Innovative Products That Create Customer Value - Removed
- 2016-11-30Michael McGrath - Next Generation Product Development How to Increase Productivity, Cut Costs, ...
- 2008-05-20Next Generation Product Development : How to Increase Productivity, Cut Costs, and Reduce Cycle Times
- 2007-06-01Next Generation Product Development How to Increase Productivity Cut Costs and Reduce Cycle Times
- 2020-05-05Agent Of Influence How To Use Spy Skills To Persuade Anyone, Sell Anything, And Bu
- 2020-05-01Whoever Tells the Best Story Wins: How to Use Your Own Stories to Communicate with Power and Impact
- 2020-04-20The Aha! Factor: How to Use Your Intuition to Get What You Desire and Deserve
- 2020-04-16Agent of Influence How to Use Spy Skills to Persuade Anyone, Sell Anything, and Bu...
- 2020-03-23Cognitive Behavioral Therapy : The 21 Day CBT Workbook for Overcoming Fear, Anxiety And Depression: How To Use 30 Proven Techniques To Get Measurable Relief and Improve Your Daily Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.